PDA

View Full Version : American Idol (Weds night results)

44INAROW
02-18-2009, 09:15 PM
soooo... What do you think about tonight's 3 people voted in? The 3 that were voted in are the ones I wanted to go forward so I am a happy camper right now.

Danny Gokey
Michael Sarver (Jasper TX)
Alexis Grace :clap:

and the icing on the cake was Tati Anna (sp) didn't move forward..... (even though she did sing well last night but she's too much of a "drama queen" for me)

cshscougar08
02-18-2009, 10:15 PM
Is the blind guy still in? I have fallen off watching recently.

DDBooger
02-18-2009, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by cshscougar08
Is the blind guy still in? I have fallen off watching recently. me too, I can never make it past the 2nd show of the season, just lose interest. I normally wait till close to the end.

CHS_CG
02-19-2009, 03:33 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
soooo... What do you think about tonight's 3 people voted in? The 3 that were voted in are the ones I wanted to go forward so I am a happy camper right now.

Danny Gokey
Michael Sarver (Jasper TX)
Alexis Grace :clap:

and the icing on the cake was Tati Anna (sp) didn't move forward..... (even though she did sing well last night but she's too much of a "drama queen" for me)

OMG if she could have made it, I would have had to boycott the show till she was voted out!!! The way she kept "fixing" her hair and just her in general was too much. I laughed honestly at her reaction and I actually *for once* agree with Simon on the fact that shes is desperate to be famous!

On a good note, I am totally loving Michael, not only is he a texas boy hes HOT lol.

Z motion 10 out on 2
02-19-2009, 08:17 AM
I have watched the shows this season. So far I thought that Danny Gokey and the guy that has Black hair sort of gothic looking (but an older guy) are the best singers. Those two will be the show.

As far as last night I knew Danny would make it and I actually though that Alexis Grace would get through as she did great. The third spot that Michael Sarver got I wasn't sure about. I sort of thought that Anupe would get it or Tattiana would get it. Although I didn't like her either she did do good the night before. Glad to see a Texas boy from Jasper get it though. He has more likeability than singing ability. He is good singer but not a great singer like Danny or the Black hair guy. The Black hair guy sings this next week so we will see how it goes.

*YEAH* American Idol

Phil C
02-19-2009, 10:25 AM
Tati is a very good singer and she would be good in a regular season comedy series in a supporting role where she could sing a little and have that silly laugh at times. Just a little training and it would work. I hope the right people noticed her because she would be good in supporting comical roles with a little singing.