PDA

View Full Version : Nip/Tuck

pirate4state
02-18-2009, 01:05 AM
Okay so I used to watch this show all the time a few years ago and stopped shortly after the serial killer was caught or not caught, I don't even remember.

Anyway, so tonight I tune in and imagine my surprise that Mr. Hottie Christian is engaged to lesbo Liz :confused: WTH !?!?! And they seem to love each other :vrycnfsd:

When did all THAT happen?!?

kepdawg
02-18-2009, 01:07 AM
It probably happened between someone having sex and someone getting chopped up!

eagles_victory
02-18-2009, 01:42 AM
As a person that occasionally watches Nip/Tuck I learned one thing that is a show you have to watch very closely because things change so fast. If you miss one season of some shows you can usually catch up and make sense of what might of happened but Nip/Tuck the thing is completly different.... Does Christian still have breast cancer?

txkmom
02-18-2009, 08:32 AM
Hey, switch to Saving Grace. Nip/Tuck just isn't the same.

c-town_balla
02-18-2009, 09:19 AM
Christian now has terminal breast cancer with 6 months to live.

pirate4state
02-18-2009, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
As a person that occasionally watches Nip/Tuck I learned one thing that is a show you have to watch very closely because things change so fast. If you miss one season of some shows you can usually catch up and make sense of what might of happened but Nip/Tuck the thing is completly different.... Does Christian still have breast cancer?

Tell me about it....

Yes, he has cancer. I didn't know it was breast cancer. Weird. I think the tumor spread to his lymph nodes.