PDA

View Full Version : A-Roid trying to downplay steroid use

XtremeCouture
02-17-2009, 01:59 PM
unbelievable. he's explaining why he did interviews and apologized to fans. trying to save face like he's doing something honorable. simple fact is, if the test results weren't made public he would have never apologized or admitted to cheating. then he goes on to say that he didn't know how to use the steroid properly as if maybe taking it didn't affect his play. loser

District303aPastPlayer
02-17-2009, 02:04 PM
at least he is talking about it...

kaorder1999
02-17-2009, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by XtremeCouture
unbelievable. he's explaining why he did interviews and apologized to fans. trying to save face like he's doing something honorable. simple fact is, if the test results weren't made public he would have never apologized or admitted to cheating. then he goes on to say that he didn't know how to use the steroid properly as if maybe taking it didn't affect his play. loser
yeah...im not a big fan of the person who "comes clean" AFTER being caught!

Electus Unus
02-17-2009, 02:07 PM
"god made me take steroids so I can be put in the position to teach kids about steroid use and why you shouldn't do it"

^The above is paraphrased but it is quite possibly the most dumb thing I have ever heard.

kaorder1999
02-17-2009, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by Electus Unus
"god made me take steroids so I can be put in the position to teach kids about steroid use and why you shouldn't do it"

^The above is paraphrased but it is quite possibly the most dumb thing I have ever heard.

he did not really say that did he?

Electus Unus
02-17-2009, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
he did not really say that did he? a paraphrased version but yes.

kaorder1999
02-17-2009, 02:09 PM
a paraphrased version but yes.
wow....thats kind of weird. I kind of see where he is going with that. I believe that God has a plan for everyone but its up to US to make the decisions we make and when we do make a bad decision I think that God can give us an opportunity to make something bad into good.

kaorder1999
02-17-2009, 02:13 PM
in other words...A-ROD made the bad decision. I dont believe God "made him" do it.

Electus Unus
02-17-2009, 02:15 PM
any idea what the mexican chick said and what arod is saying?

District303aPastPlayer
02-17-2009, 02:17 PM
any idea what the mexican chick said and what arod is saying?

Alot of the perception with the Yankees and A-Rod is that they are cheating and what not... now you are coming clean and saying that you are sorry.

something along those lines... then she asked "which is it?"