PDA

View Full Version : Need some help.................

Trashman
02-16-2009, 10:42 AM
I coach a girls softball team, the age group is from 4-6. Last year they were known as the "Hit'en Kittens". The team would like a new name, any suggestions would be welcome.:D

RMAC
02-16-2009, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by Trashman
I coach a girls softball team, the age group is from 4-6. Last year they were known as the "Hit'en Kittens". The team would like a new name, any suggestions would be welcome.:D

The Punishers.

solocam
02-16-2009, 12:21 PM
Base Trotters

BreckTxLonghorn
02-16-2009, 12:22 PM
Kathleen Turner Overdrive

waterboy
02-16-2009, 12:23 PM
The "Maul Kittens", or the "Morning Preyers".:D

Ranger Mom
02-16-2009, 12:32 PM
What color are their uniforms???

Pink Panthers

Pink Sox

Cup Cakes

Jelly Beans

Trashman
02-16-2009, 12:39 PM
We are going choose the colors based on the name.

RedWhiteBlue
02-16-2009, 01:02 PM
Chicks with Sticks....

Ranger Mom
02-16-2009, 02:25 PM
Diamond Divas

Grass Hoppers

Orange Crush

Fire & Ice

Sugar & Spice

Pony Tails

Dirt Darlings

Glitter Hitters

PPSTATEBOUND
02-16-2009, 02:29 PM
The "Little Ladies".........:clap:

crzyjournalist03
02-16-2009, 03:21 PM

well, let's see...the girls are a year older, so what's older than a kitten? Purring P....never mind...

Ranger Mom
02-16-2009, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
well, let's see...the girls are a year older, so what's older than a kitten? Purring P....never mind...

:eek: :eek: :eek:

offduty
02-16-2009, 03:37 PM
"A League of Their Own"

"The Naturals"

"Dominating Diamonds"

Looking4number8
02-16-2009, 03:38 PM

I always like "Angels" for a young girls team. You can get lots of stuff with Angels on it and at that age they are Angels indeed.

Let me know what you end up naming them. I will come watch some. I might umpires some of the younger kids again this year.

Also have they said when they are going to start building on the new Softball/Baseball complex we voted in last year?

Ranger Mom
02-16-2009, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
I always like "Angels" for a young girls team. You can get lots of stuff with Angels on it and at that age they are Angels indeed.

Let me know what you end up naming them. I will come watch some. I might umpires some of the younger kids again this year.

Also have they said when they are going to start building on the new Softball/Baseball complex we voted in last year?

LOL!! My daughter was on the "Angels" when she was in T-Ball....every time she wore her shirt my neighbor, (who thought she was orneriest thing ever) always called her "Angel of the hood!":)

waterboy
02-16-2009, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
LOL!! My daughter was on the "Angels" when she was in T-Ball....every time she wore her shirt my neighbor, (who thought she was orneriest thing ever) always called her "Angel of the hood!":)
:thinking: I wonder where she got her orniness from?:thinking: :D

Trashman
02-16-2009, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8

Looks like the fields might be another year off. We are in the middle of a "phase II environmental study" of the proposed site. Once that is finished, we should be able to start construction right away. Fields could be ready for play next year but I doubt the entire park would be finished.:D

Trashman
02-16-2009, 10:42 PM
Thanks to all of you who made suggestions. i will submit this to some of the team members and get back with you on a name.

Thanks again for all you support.:D

Lion_Addict
02-17-2009, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
Chicks with Sticks....

:clap: :clap: This is my favorite. Good job WOMAN!

pirate4state
02-17-2009, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by Lion_Addict
:clap: :clap: This is my favorite. Good job WOMAN! :eek: nvm...:D

Welcome back

Lion_Addict
02-17-2009, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:eek: nvm...:D

Welcome back

;) I is reading your mind girl, :D .

And thank ya......it's been awhile :) . And I know all those purple Bullfrog people had to have missed me! :cool:

RedWhiteBlue
02-17-2009, 01:38 PM

And thank ya......it's been awhile :) . And I know all those purple Bullfrog people had to have missed me! :cool:
I know a Steer person who did!!!:inlove:
They finally let you out of the pokey??:rolleyes:

Lion_Addict
02-17-2009, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
They finally let you out of the pokey??:rolleyes:

Yeah, them damn drunken rampages with "Red" and "Lookin" have got to stop.....they always point the durn finger at me. Imagine that....the innocent one always gets the shaft ;) :D

ccmom
02-17-2009, 02:56 PM

You were gone?:confused: :D

(why does this look funny? a little help, please!:) )

Trashman
02-17-2009, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by ccmom

You were gone?:confused: :D

(why does this look funny? a little help, please!:) )

You need to put a ] at the end of [/QUOTE

ccmom
02-17-2009, 06:07 PM
Nevermind....I messed that one up, too. It's just not my day.....sigh

LH Panther Mom
02-17-2009, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
Nevermind....I messed that one up, too. It's just not my day.....sigh
I fixed it for you. ;)

ccmom
02-18-2009, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom