PDA

View Full Version : Ch Ch Ch Ch Ha Ha Ha Ha

PPHSfan
02-13-2009, 02:53 PM
Friday the 13th.

Saw the original at the movie theater back about thirty years ago.

44INAROW
02-13-2009, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
Friday the 13th.

Saw the original at the movie theater back about thirty years ago.
me too.............. not sure how long ago it was though :)

I do remember watching the original Halloween on VHS tape (the remote that had a wire attached lol that was sooo long ago) my older boys were probably 5 and 7 years old (little44 wasn't even a twinkle in the eye yet) so it was about 1983 or so. That is the scariest movie I have ever seen. No doubt.

Friday 13th comes in 2nd....... Wonder how the remake will do at the box office?

Electus Unus
02-13-2009, 03:01 PM
I heard the Michael Bay version is supposed to be a combination of the first three.

Ranger Mom
02-13-2009, 03:03 PM
They never scared me. In fact, the Exorcist is the only movie that scared me......well, and "The Entity", that one just freaked me out!!

pirate4state
02-13-2009, 03:10 PM
They all make me laugh

Ranger Mom
02-13-2009, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
They all make me laugh

Did you see The Entity??

When he says "WELCOME HOME C-WORD".....that was freaky!

As a matter of fact, I went home one night and started thinking about that movie and sat in my car in the driveway watching my dogs and cats bark and meow in the windows at me until my ex-husband came home about 45 minutes later.....I was not about to walk into that house alone and have it greet me like that!!!

pirate4state
02-13-2009, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Did you see The Entity??

When he says "WELCOME HOME C-WORD".....that was freaky!

As a matter of fact, I went home one night and started thinking about that movie and sat in my car in the driveway watching my dogs and cats bark and meow in the windows at me until my ex-husband came home about 45 minutes later.....I was not about to walk into that house alone and have it greet me like that!!!

No, I've never heard of that movie. I was talking about all the Friday the 13th movies.

Ranger Mom
02-13-2009, 03:59 PM
No, I've never heard of that movie. I was talking about all the Friday the 13th movies.

Google "The Entity", it is supposedly based on a true story.

When the movie first starts the words on the screen are "somewhere in Texas"!!:eek: :eek:

pirate4state
02-13-2009, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Google "The Entity", it is supposedly based on a true story.

When the movie first starts the words on the screen are "somewhere in Texas"!!:eek: :eek:

Interesting. I might have to rent it.

turbostud
02-13-2009, 05:03 PM
I saw the original when I was a youngin when it came out on HBO. Scared the crap out of me.

Ranger Mom
02-13-2009, 05:09 PM
Interesting. I might have to rent it.

If it ends up being stupid, I apologize in advance.

I remember watching April Fool's day when I was younger and finding it pretty good.....I watched it not too long ago and had to laugh at the cheezy acting, it all seemed so stupid!!!