PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have some

pirate4state
02-13-2009, 02:21 PM
chapstick? I forgot mine at home! :weeping:

Bullaholic
02-13-2009, 02:26 PM
They say that dog manure works well in a pinch.....you won't even think about them anymore....:D

Just sayin'....

44INAROW
02-13-2009, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
chapstick? I forgot mine at home! :weeping:
I've been using Blistex Silk and Shine. With baseball season and sitting in the wind and sun, I better stock up on it......... I can email you picture of it - would that help? :D

waterboy
02-13-2009, 02:30 PM
Got any Preparation H handy?:D

pirate4state
02-13-2009, 02:30 PM
I have had a serious addiction to chapstick for 20 years. My name is Rita and I'm a chapstick addict.

I probably have about 3 chapsticks at home. Oooo, I might have one in the car.

The trouble is I try to keep them in different places in case I forget, but then I put them in my pocket and they end up at home. :mad: :crazy1:

Ranger Mom
02-13-2009, 02:33 PM
I heard earwax works GREAT!!

That is no lie either!!

I will take their word for it!

Texasfootball2
02-13-2009, 03:33 PM
I have had a serious addiction to chapstick for 20 years. My name is Rita and I'm a chapstick addict.

I probably have about 3 chapsticks at home. Oooo, I might have one in the car.

The trouble is I try to keep them in different places in case I forget, but then I put them in my pocket and they end up at home. :mad: :crazy1:

My name is _ _ _ k and I too am a serious chapstick addict, now going on about 40 years:foul:

I have some kind of chapstick in every car and in almost every room in the house. I even keep some of the ones that are used up just in case I have to dig some out with a golf tee or car key to relieve my addiction. I feel your pain.

You know your addiction is bad when you get about a dozen of them in your christmas stocking every year
:clap:

pirate4state
02-13-2009, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by Texasfootball2
My name is _ _ _ k and I too am a serious chapstick addict, now going on about 40 years:foul:

I have some kind of chapstick in every car and in almost every room in the house. I even keep some of the ones that are used up just in case I have to dig some out with a golf tee or car key to relieve my addiction. I feel your pain.

You know your addiction is bad when you get about a dozen of them in your christmas stocking every year
:clap:

Now see I can make up all sort so names that end in K :devil: haha

I had to go out and buy some chapstick. I feel sooooooo much better now!

JR2004
02-13-2009, 03:40 PM

I think I know which one you chose!

Texasfootball2
02-13-2009, 03:42 PM

I had to go out and buy some chapstick. I feel sooooooo much better now!

Because I totally understand what you were going through, I feel better for you. When I first read this tread I immediately reached in my pocket and put some on:)

pirate4state
02-13-2009, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by Texasfootball2
Because I totally understand what you were going through, I feel better for you. When I first read this tread I immediately reached in my pocket and put some on:)

Thank you. :) I'll be nice about your name. :D