PDA

View Full Version : Orangefield's Austin Farias

Cat22
11-17-2003, 02:41 PM
http://www.kogt.com/OFIELD/AFarias_03.JPG
I found this picture of Orangefield receiver Austin Farias and thought I would share it with everyone. Here he is celebrating the upset win over Liberty. He went over 1000 yards receiving in this game. I believe this is the first season that Orangefield has had three players top the 1000 yard mark. Modica 1847 yards passing, Hamrick 1205 yards rushing and Farias 1117 yards receiving. Good job guys. Keep it up.

cunbed10
11-17-2003, 02:59 PM
Good Job guys, now let's get those LaGrange leps, because they're overlooking this fine program in Orangefield, and you guys deserve some respect, hell ya'll just knock out and undefeated team. We here in Marlin respect ya'll program, unlike pud, I mean Lagrange. :rolleyes:

Pudlugger
11-17-2003, 03:10 PM
Cat22:
http://www.kogt.com/OFIELD/AFarias_03.JPG
I found this picture of Orangefield receiver Austin Farias and thought I would share it with everyone. Here he is celebrating the upset win over Liberty. He went over 1000 yards receiving in this game. I believe this is the first season that Orangefield has had three players top the 1000 yard mark. Modica 1847 yards passing, Hamrick 1205 yards rushing and Farias 1117 yards receiving. Good job guys. Keep it up.Nice looking uniforms! With all those yards though how come the Bobcats are only averaging 23 points per game?

As for Cunbed10, don't pay any attention to him. He is just confused because he knows deep down in his heart that his Marlin Bulldogs are going to get beaten by the Newton Eagles this week. You can count on me when I tell you that the Leps will be working hard this week on pass coverage and the pass rush. The Lep Coaches and players know Orangefield has talent and plays with heart and wants to beat us Friday and they will make sure that doesn't happen. :)

Cat22
11-17-2003, 03:32 PM
As far as the points question, this team started slow, but appear to be jelling(sp) at the right time. They have scored 33,42 and 21 in the last three games, and that 21 was against a very good Liberty defense.

I know that the Leps are not looking past Orangefield, you can't do that in the playoffs and expect to win. I think this game will come down to who's defense can make a big stop. Orangefield plays well as a team with alot of heart and character.

cunbed10
11-17-2003, 04:07 PM
Hey Orangefield, 21 points is good enough to win a game, I saw where 2 points won Roger(2A) a game 2-0 was the final, so don't think 21 points isn't enough.

cunbed10
11-17-2003, 04:10 PM
Hey Pud, the only thing deep down in my heart, and everyone else's heart is that Pud doesn't want to face Marlin, so he wishes Newton takes care of us, only to lose to either team that wins.

Pudlugger
11-17-2003, 07:10 PM
Cat22 tell me about Hamrick, he is not mentioned in DCTHSF.

lepfan
11-17-2003, 07:14 PM
cunbed10:
Good Job guys, now let's get those LaGrange leps, because they're overlooking this fine program in Orangefield, and you guys deserve some respect, hell ya'll just knock out and undefeated team. We here in Marlin respect ya'll program, unlike pud, I mean Lagrange. :rolleyes: Not sure where you are getting your info cunbed, what makes you think we are overlooking Orangefield? The leps always take their opponent seriously.

Cat22
11-17-2003, 08:29 PM
Pudlugger:
Cat22 tell me about Hamrick, he is not mentioned in DCTHSF.Hamrick is a transfer from Bridge City. He played mostly defense over there, but when he came here they gave him a shot at RB and he never looked back. He is not extremly fast, but has great vision and can make people miss. He is a tough runner. He does have decent speed though. Tell me about the Leps offense. I know that QB his a good athlete.

Pudlugger
11-17-2003, 09:30 PM
Cat22:

Pudlugger:
Cat22 tell me about Hamrick, he is not mentioned in DCTHSF.Hamrick is a transfer from Bridge City. He played mostly defense over there, but when he came here they gave him a shot at RB and he never looked back. He is not extremly fast, but has great vision and can make people miss. He is a tough runner. He does have decent speed though. Tell me about the Leps offense. I know that QB his a good athlete.Yes Anderle is a very good athlete. He is a threat on the run and an effective efficient passer. He has a great arm, against Smithville he struck with a 54 yard bomb with no time left on the clock in the first half. He is supported on the option by Hernandez #5 who has quickness and agility and really turns on the jets at the corner. Fullback Wilson #33 is fast and hits the hole quickly, capable of breaking the big play over the middle. The other fullback, Thornten #13 is a power runner who breaks tackles and can bull his way up the middle for 10 yards or more if not taken down on the initial hit. Receivers include Minzenmeyer, #2, with sure hands , Schramm #20, who has all the credentials at TE, and Pittman, #1, a fast WR capable of long routes. I could go on but you get the picture. This offense is much more balanced on the whole compared to recent LG teams. The O line averages 235lbs and is very quick, physical, and well conditioned. That's a snapshot of our team. Go Leps!!! :)

<small>[ November 17, 2003, 08:37 PM: Message edited by: Pudlugger ]</small>