PDA

View Full Version : Our favorite tv show is coming back for the spring schedule!!

Phil C
02-12-2009, 05:09 PM
It starts tomorrow (Friday, Feb. 13, 2009). It is the Sarah Chronicles tv series and starts at 7 P.M. on the Fox Channel.
I know many will be at sporting events so get those recorders ready so you can watch it when you get home.
It will be interesting to see what Cameron the teenage terminator is up to. Suspense and excitement indeed!!

Trashman
02-12-2009, 08:38 PM
I tried really hard to like this show, but I just couldn't get interested. :( Based on your post i may try to watch it again.:D

Farmersfan
02-13-2009, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
It starts tomorrow (Friday, Feb. 13, 2009). It is the Sarah Chronicles tv series and starts at 7 P.M. on the Fox Channel.
I know many will be at sporting events so get those recorders ready so you can watch it when you get home.
It will be interesting to see what Cameron the teenage terminator is up to. Suspense and excitement indeed!!

I have enough vices without getting hooked on serials. I try to avoid them at all costs. Is sportscenter a series????? How about GillsNfins on WFN????

Phil C
02-14-2009, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by Farmersfan
I have enough vices without getting hooked on serials. I try to avoid them at all costs. Is sportscenter a series????? How about GillsNfins on WFN????

I know what you mean Farmersfan. Too many times if a series doesn't make it they just drop it and leave their fans without any conclusions making it a waste of time watching in the first place.