PDA

View Full Version : Article from last nights win for Relentless Penetration

eagles_victory
02-12-2009, 04:14 PM
Baize Amazes in RP’s win over the 19’s

RP came into the game not happy about letting a win slip through their fingers last week and it showed. Paced by Bryan Baize’s 25 points RP defeated the 19’s 64-43 on Wednesday night. The 19’s jumped out to a 6-2 lead early in the first half, but RP soon took control of the game. Baize led all scorers with 25 on 9-16 shooting from the field including 7 makes from the 3 point line. The 19’s were led by their star and captain Tommy Siciliano who notched a double-double in a losing effort. Phillip Ireland added 17 and shot an excellent percentage from the field in the win for RP. Also chipping in were Kris Ballew with 8, Cody Wynn and James Fuller with 5, and Joe Szymanski and Rex Bailey with 2 points each. Wynn assuming the role of the point guard dished out 6 assists which tied his previous career high. However, the story of the night was Bryan Baize who set a career high with 25 points and put himself in the top ten for scoring in SFA intramural play. Also, in League 4 Triple Threat defeated AGR Brewers and Kappa Sigma defeated New World Order. RP and the 19’s both return to action Friday afternoon with games in the Beat Sam Houston invitational. RP will tip off at 3:00 versus the Sigma Nu Snakes.

DU_stud04
02-12-2009, 04:16 PM
yall seriously have write ups for intramurals?

JR2004
02-12-2009, 04:17 PM
My guess would be that the PG for Relentless Penetration wrote that himself!

PPHSfan
02-12-2009, 04:17 PM
Is this a sports thread?

JR2004
02-12-2009, 04:18 PM
And I think it would be hilarious if Relentless Penetration could get Terry and Grant to broadcast a game live and have some postgame interviews as well!

eagles_victory
02-12-2009, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
yall seriously have write ups for intramurals? Yea they take that stuff serious here.

eagles_victory
02-12-2009, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by JR2004
And I think it would be hilarious if Relentless Penetration could get Terry and Grant to broadcast a game live and have some postgame interviews as well! Im up for it if they are.

coach
02-12-2009, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
yall seriously have write ups for intramurals?

yea we actually have a channel on our cable that shows highlights and mini stories about the players...there was a special on one kid who lost his leg in a car accident and he overcame all the obstacles and is now the PG for the number one team in the league

eagles_victory
02-12-2009, 08:56 PM
Guys who have me on myspace Ill post all the articles after our games in my blog so check it out I dont want to post them on here because I dontwant to steal the thunder of the Krunk Train.

Look for my blog tomorrow an article in the Nac paper about me and Desmond Flentory studying tapes of each others games to make ourselves better players. We both talk about being big Lebron James fans in the article as well and how he has changed our game by how he plays.

JR2004
02-12-2009, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
Look for my blog tomorrow an article in the Nac paper about me and Desmond Flentory studying tapes of each others games to make ourselves better players. We both talk about being big Lebron James fans in the article as well and how he has changed our game by how he plays.

Cody if you could get Man Man to do that I'd just about die laughing!

DU_stud04
02-12-2009, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by coach
yea we actually have a channel on our cable that shows highlights and mini stories about the players...there was a special on one kid who lost his leg in a car accident and he overcame all the obstacles and is now the PG for the number one team in the league nice

Originally posted by eagles_victory
Yea they take that stuff serious here.
haha, thats awesome

Originally posted by JR2004
And I think it would be hilarious if Relentless Penetration could get Terry and Grant to broadcast a game live and have some postgame interviews as well!

id tune in for that, hahaha