PDA

View Full Version : Findings from Investigation into hazing withing Sunnyvale ISD athletics...INTERESTING

kaorder1999
02-12-2009, 01:58 PM
This is the findings of the law firm selected to investigate the hazing at Sunnyvale ISD specifically within athletics. I thought this was pretty interesting!

Findings from Investitagion into Sunnyvale Athletics hazing....VERY INTERESTING!! (http://www.sunnyvaleisd.com/documents/SUNNYVALE%20FAQS-1.pdf)

JR2004
02-12-2009, 02:08 PM
Sweet Lord...WOW. I'm only halfway through it and that's some disgusting and lewd stuff that was going on there.

kaorder1999
02-12-2009, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by JR2004
Sweet Lord...WOW. I'm only halfway through it and that's some disgusting and lewd stuff that was going on there.

yeah...pretty bad!

JR2004
02-12-2009, 02:14 PM
Finished reading it...That's one twisted and screwed up school district!

kaorder1999
02-12-2009, 02:18 PM
Finished reading it...That's one twisted and screwed up school district!

This new supt has come in and had to attack this like in his first month on the job! wild. He wanted to bring in a head football coach and AD since the bond passed for the construction of a high school. Recently, Sunnyvale ISD had been k-8 only. The board went against the Supt.'s recommendations and he was eventually pretty much forced to hand over the AD job to the Junior High Coordinator that had been there for years. Then this all happened. The supt. knew this guy wasn't the right person for the AD job and im betting the Supt. is wanting to yell out loud, "I told you so!!!"

TarponFanInNorthTexas
02-12-2009, 02:18 PM
Did these kids not have anything better to do than to violate and humiliate a bunch of 7th graders? Horrible

jason
02-12-2009, 02:21 PM
seems like the independent investigators did a good job and was able to actually get the district to implement the recommended changes.....

i wish my hourly rate was $330/hr.....

kaorder1999
02-12-2009, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by jason
seems like the independent investigators did a good job and was able to actually get the district to implement the recommended changes.....

me too! almost what I make now though! :rolleyes:

PPHSfan
02-12-2009, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by jason

I could show you how to make that much, but you would have to work for a living.

JR2004
02-12-2009, 02:28 PM
KA I thought about this for a few minutes and you know I believe there's a person who used to sit in the booth at Adamson who you need to recommend for a job at Sunnyvale. I know, I know it would be tough to lose someone of that caliber from the staff, but I think he would make a great addition to Sunnyvale ISD!

kaorder1999
02-12-2009, 02:30 PM
KA I thought about this for a few minutes and you know I believe there's a person who used to sit in the booth at Adamson who you need to recommend for a job at Sunnyvale. I know, I know it would be tough to lose someone of that caliber from the staff, but I think he would make a great addition to Sunnyvale ISD!

hes already at another school in DISD....in fact...they beat us pretty bad this year!!

JR2004
02-12-2009, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
hes already at another school in DISD....in fact...they beat us pretty bad this year!!

Well then my question would be...Was he sporting a beer hat or did he just have a "water bottle" filled with something else during the game?