PDA

View Full Version : Man, you can see.....

RedWhiteBlue
02-12-2009, 01:07 PM
how bored everyone is by how long 'non-sports' related topics are staying on the 'sports' related forum!!!:D

PPHSfan
02-12-2009, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
how bored everyone is by how long 'non-sports' related topics are staying on the 'sports' related forum!!!:D

Shut up you little weenie. LOL

Ranger Mom
02-12-2009, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by PPHSfan

:eek: :eek:

Oh No you just dit'nt!!!

PPHSfan
02-12-2009, 01:12 PM
Hey!!!

It's the off season.

RedWhiteBlue
02-12-2009, 01:12 PM
Excuse me?:confused:

Ranger Mom
02-12-2009, 01:13 PM
Hey!!!

It's the off season.

Yes it is....this is the first thing that has sparked any interest out of me in the past few weeks too!!

So much so that I am missing my lunch hour!!!!:eek: :eek:

Be back later!

PPHSfan
02-12-2009, 01:15 PM
Excuse me?:confused:

I'm sorry. I was just kidding. If I was really mad at you I would have called you a sissy.

RedWhiteBlue
02-12-2009, 01:35 PM
I'm sorry. I was just kidding. If I was really mad at you I would have called you a sissy.
Why would you "be mad at me"? And why would you even say something like that? Never mind.....:rolleyes:

PPHSfan
02-12-2009, 01:36 PM
Why would you "be mad at me"? And why would you even say something like that? Never mind.....:rolleyes:

LOL, I just don't want any of the non sports topics moved. Didn't want you to rattle the bushes. I said I was sorry.

PPHSfan
02-12-2009, 01:37 PM
I've called G2 lots worse, and he is one of my best buds.

JR2004
02-12-2009, 02:15 PM
Hey!!!

It's the off season.

It's only the off-season for the folks whose one sport is done.

pirate4state
02-12-2009, 02:16 PM
LOL, I just don't want any of the non sports topics moved. Didn't want you to rattle the bushes. I said I was sorry. It's the off season, they won't get moved!

RedWhiteBlue
02-12-2009, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
It's the off season, they won't get moved!
'Off season' for all sports???:confused: I think there are still some sports going on.... We have basketball going on tomorrow night, softball on Monday, golf on Tuesday and etc., etc., etc.,.....:D

Ranger Mom
02-12-2009, 02:22 PM

You just don't understand PPHSfan....that's all!!:)

PPHSfan
02-12-2009, 02:22 PM
Those are not sports, they are games.:D

Ranger Mom
02-12-2009, 02:23 PM
'Off season' for all sports???:confused: I think there are still some sports going on.... We have basketball going on tomorrow night, softball on Monday, golf on Tuesday and etc., etc., etc.,.....:D

This board is football and then off season....we let all the other sports be discussed during off season!!:D

RedWhiteBlue
02-12-2009, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
This board is football and then off season....we let all the other sports be discussed during off season!!:D
I know. I was just making an observation to begin with and then decided to play 'devil's advocate'...:devil: BORED!!!:D

RedWhiteBlue
02-12-2009, 02:33 PM
I know. I was just making an observation to begin with and then decided to play 'devil's advocate'...:devil: BORED!!!:D
I just always laugh because during football season it doesn't take 2 seconds for a topic to disappear if it isn't sports related....:thinking:

Ranger Mom
02-12-2009, 02:34 PM
I just always laugh because during football season it doesn't take 2 seconds for a topic to disappear if it isn't sports related....:thinking:

I know...I hate that!! I got drug into that "rule" kicking and screaming!!:D

pirate4state
02-12-2009, 02:36 PM
I just always laugh because during football season it doesn't take 2 seconds for a topic to disappear if it isn't sports related....:thinking: Duh...it's football season! There is no time for silly non-sense during football season!

:D

Actually, that was more of a mindset when the board first started. Those of us that have been here 4+ years would rather there just be ONE forum no matter the season, but we don't make the rules!

DDBooger
02-12-2009, 02:37 PM
Duh...it's football season! There is no time for silly non-sense during football season!

Actually, that was more of a mindset when the board first started. Those of us that have been here 4+ years would rather there just be ONE forum no matter the season, but we don't make the rules! Hey P4S, will you be attending our 1st game this coming year? Calallen vs EE, new stadium renovations in place, turf, seating, etc. :D

PPHSfan
02-12-2009, 02:37 PM
Duh...it's football season! There is no time for silly non-sense during football season!

Actually, that was more of a mindset when the board first started. Those of us that have been here 4+ years would rather there just be ONE forum no matter the season, but we don't make the rules!

Bite your tongue. There is always time for silly nonsense.

DDBooger
02-12-2009, 02:38 PM
There is always time for silly nonsense.
yes, but lets condense it!

pirate4state
02-12-2009, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
Hey P4S, will you be attending our 1st game this coming year? Calallen vs EE, new stadium renovations in place, turf, seating, etc. :D I'm jealous :( I want field turf HERE!

Are yall gonna win this year? :devil: :D

DDBooger
02-12-2009, 02:43 PM
I'm jealous :( I want field turf HERE!

Are yall gonna win this year? :devil: :D dunno, these kids are like us in the 90s lol:D but Danaher has changed and tweaked some things, he had gone soft on them for far too long and let baseball dictate his off season schedule. We have so many playing both sports. I think we'll win, but they're 1-6 against us, so not too shabby ;)

PPHSfan
02-12-2009, 02:43 PM
yes, but lets condense it!

I'm one of the hardest working people that I know, and I take a day off now and then to be silly.

pirate4state
02-12-2009, 02:44 PM
dunno, these kids are like us in the 90s lol:D but Danaher has changed and tweaked some things, he had gone soft on them for far too long and let baseball dictate his off season schedule. We have so many playing both sports. I think we'll win, but they're 1-6 against us, so not too shabby ;) Yeah, I know. I just had to throw that out there since they had a parade and such last year! haha

DDBooger
02-12-2009, 02:47 PM
Yeah, I know. I just had to throw that out there since they had a parade and such last year! haha They actually thought they were GREAT, lmao, never thinking that perhaps we were just down. Port LaVaca brought them back to the real world.

PPHSfan
02-12-2009, 02:48 PM
Geez are yall gonna turn this into a football thread?

pirate4state
02-12-2009, 02:49 PM
They actually thought they were GREAT, lmao, never thinking that perhaps we were just down. Port LaVaca brought them back to the real world. Kinda like Mathis last year when they beat us and made t-shirts. Classic! Hey geniuses we were 1-9 EVERYBODY beat us! Well, except Robstown. :p

pirate4state
02-12-2009, 02:49 PM
Geez are yall gonna turn this into a football thread? yes, just to annoy you

DDBooger
02-12-2009, 02:51 PM
Kinda like Mathis last year when they beat us and made t-shirts. Classic! Hey geniuses we were 1-9 EVERYBODY beat us! Well, except Robstown. :p haha, sad about Robstown losing their coach, that man turned it around, he had those kids believing. I was wondering why they didn't just shut down the football program for a while.

pirate4state
02-12-2009, 03:04 PM
haha, sad about Robstown losing their coach, that man turned it around, he had those kids believing. I was wondering why they didn't just shut down the football program for a while. I know. I wonder what the back story is, you know there has to be one!