PDA

View Full Version : Dallas Stars

CenTexSports
02-12-2009, 11:06 AM
I have Premier Platinum tickets for Friday night and have been told that this includes a dinner buffet. Having never been to a Stars game I was wondering if anybody knew anything about these types of tickets.

I have also never been to a major league hockey game. Is it worth the 3 hour drive each way? I am taking my boys and one of their friends.

cshscougar08
02-12-2009, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by CenTexSports
I have Premier Platinum tickets for Friday night and have been told that this includes a dinner buffet. Having never been to a Stars game I was wondering if anybody knew anything about these types of tickets.

I have also never been to a major league hockey game. Is it worth the 3 hour drive each way? I am taking my boys and one of their friends.

With those tickets I would definitely say it's worth it!!! They are playing Vancouver so it should be a fairly decent game.

kaorder1999
02-12-2009, 11:13 AM

nah...not worth it. You will absolutly hate it. I'll bite the bullet and take them off your hands and go as painful as it may be to go and watch. Id do that for a friend.

pirate4state
02-12-2009, 11:17 AM
If you are not a fan of hockey you will be after this game!

Have fun!

crzyjournalist03
02-12-2009, 11:18 AM

I believe that the "Premier" are the ones that include the buffet on the platinum level. The Platinum level is absolutely the best area for food/concessions. You get a lot of options there that you can't get anywhere else in the building, so even if they don't come with the buffet, you'll have the option of buying a buffet ticket or buying the other food on that level. But I'm pretty sure the Premier tickets do include the buffet.

I'd highly recommend getting there at least an hour early to watch practice. You can go all the way down to the glass and sometimes players will throw you a puck.

I've said for years that I think a hockey game is the best in-arena presentation of any of the major sports. They really use the music an lighting to put on a great show, and I've honestly only met one person who didn't come out of their first NHL game and decide that they were going to become a fan of the sport.

Emerson1
02-12-2009, 01:27 PM
Since you are sitting in the platinum level you will have fun. You have a waiter/ress, the seats in that level are bigger and you have more leg room.

Stars game are expensive and boring so the arena won't be full. Only time I will go to a stars game is the playoffs.

Crzy what are you talking about?