PDA

View Full Version : Euless Trinity

kepdawg
02-11-2009, 10:51 PM
Denarius McGhee threw for 2300+ yards this season, 1700+ last season. Not bad for a one dimensional team!

injuredinmelee
02-11-2009, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
Yep, can't be successfull in 5a if you're truly one-dimensional. Even Midland Lee in the Benson days always had 1,000+ yard passers.
cause they were loaded up to try and stop El Ced. lol

STANG RED
02-11-2009, 11:58 PM
And with no passing game, they would have.

And yet when I bring up Sweetwater's lack of a passing game when the running game gets stuffed, I get hammered for it.
:thinking: Hmmm go figure.

STANG RED
02-12-2009, 12:15 AM
Much more parody for athletes in 5a. That's how this whole discussion got started(what is the difference between a 5a OC/DC and a 3a DC/OC). You can be one dimensional in the lower classes (ie, Sweetwater, Giddings, Liberty Hill, Windthorst, Shiner, etc...) and still be successfull b/c not every team has D1 kids. In 5a, just about every team will have 3-5 D1 signees every year(at least in the DFW area, anyway). In that enviornment, you'd better bring something else to the table.

LOL, I figured you'd wiggle out of that somehow.:rolleyes:

kaorder1999
02-12-2009, 12:22 AM
by number of plays this season, Trinity was 72/28 run to pass

STANG RED
02-12-2009, 12:37 AM
Try to follow the posts, partner. I know it's kinda difficult with just that Sweetwater education to fall back on, but I even gave you the name of the thread that it was started on. I can't help you if you won't help yourself.

Do you really think you impress anyone with your condescending juvenile posts? You must be a really small man if think so partner. And I'll bet my puny little Sweetwater education has taken me much further than you'll ever go, Mr. 7th grade B team basketball coach. Your pompous condescension is little more than a sideline amusement to me. But keep it coming, it does sometime break up the monotony of the day.

STANG RED
02-12-2009, 01:10 AM
Definately gets YOUR attention, doesn't it? But, it's 9th grade b-team basketball. If you're gonna call out the Krunk Train, get it right, boy!
As for your education, you're right. It's taken you all the way to....uhmm...Sweetwater. But, I guess you can still sit in the stands and second guess whoever's calling the plays while secretly wishing you could be on the sidelines with a headset and a fedora(all the wanna-bes like to wear fedoras).

Dont really care for fedoras, and I couldnt afford the pay cut to coach, but nice try,boy.
And my education has landed me a nice managers position for the largest electrical contractor in the country, which keeps me pretty busy traveling all over this fine country. But on the occasion when I am home to take in a game, I dont sit in the stands much. I stand at the top of the bowl and roam back and forth, following the action.

I'd like to retire soon, but I'd like to stash a little more cash away first. If only I could buy you for what your worth, then sell you for what you think your worth,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,hell I could bail this whole country out of this financial mess we're in, and still afford to retire in the lap of luxury.:p

STANG RED
02-12-2009, 01:30 AM
You'd barely break even. But, you'd better buy quick. My stock's rising by the day.

I'll have to check my ever dwindling portfolio and get back with you.
Meanwhile, keep the Krunk Train rolling. You at least make it sound exciting, and I'm sure it's rewarding.
Truce for the night. I gotta hit the sack.

kaorder1999
02-12-2009, 10:47 AM
If you break them down by their yardage they ar much more balanced! 57/43 run to pass

TOTAL YARDS

PASSING YARDS
2379 43% of their yards

RUSHING YARDS
3130 57% of their yards