PDA

View Full Version : Didnt he spit in a Umpires face?????

turbostud
02-11-2009, 03:42 PM
Link (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,490931,00.html)

crzyjournalist03
02-11-2009, 03:44 PM
The story that I read earlier actually had an interview from John Hirshbeck, and it pointed out that AIDS have never been transferred through saliva.

kaorder1999
02-11-2009, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by turbostud
Link (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,490931,00.html)

ummmm......not quite sure you can spread aids through saliva!!!

turbostud
02-11-2009, 03:45 PM
I bet he was relieved to find that out.

SWMustang
02-11-2009, 03:47 PM
anyone else buy the "raped by two guys" story? Yeah, right.

ronwx5x
02-11-2009, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by turbostud
I bet he was relieved to find that out.

turbostud
02-11-2009, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by SWMustang

HaHa, I didnt. He always seemed like a fairy.

Txbroadcaster
02-11-2009, 03:58 PM

we dont even know if he has ever said that..the woman is claiming he said it...heck we dont even know if he actually has AIDS lol

SWMustang
02-11-2009, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
we dont even know if he has ever said that..the woman is claiming he said it...heck we dont even know if he actually has AIDS lol

True, but if that was falsely written about me there would be a denial before the ink could dry.

Txbroadcaster
02-11-2009, 04:05 PM
True, but if that was falsely written about me there would be a denial before the ink could dry.

your right about that..but if he does say that happen, not sure why it would not be belivable. things like that happen all the time sadly

crzyjournalist03
02-11-2009, 04:09 PM
I'm wondering how the Tampa Bay Devil Rays could have tried to force him to take an AIDS test if he never played for them.

Txbroadcaster
02-11-2009, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
I'm wondering how the Tampa Bay Devil Rays could have tried to force him to take an AIDS test if he never played for them.

he did sign with them but retired during spring training

crzyjournalist03
02-11-2009, 04:12 PM
he did sign with them but retired during spring training

oh ok...I didn't remember that at all!

pirate4state
02-11-2009, 04:14 PM
what on earth....so we don't know if this is true yet? we've just heard the woman's side of the story??

crzyjournalist03
02-11-2009, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
what on earth....so we don't know if this is true yet? we've just heard the woman's side of the story??

yeah...Alomar hasn't said anything himself, but I think that the circumstantial evidence such as his inexplicable injury history toward the end of his career make it seem plausible.

pirate4state
02-11-2009, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
yeah...Alomar hasn't said anything himself, but I think that the circumstantial evidence such as his inexplicable injury history toward the end of his career make it seem plausible. did she just find out she has AIDS?? Man, I have to read the story again. lol

ahhhh, okay...she tested negative, but because she was in turmoil waiting on the test results she feels she is owed some $$$ :rolleyes:

SWMustang
02-11-2009, 04:41 PM
your right about that..but if he does say that happen, not sure why it would not be belivable. things like that happen all the time sadly

really? Men are raped and contract AIDS all the time? Certainly plausible, but there is another explanation that makes a whole lot more sense.

STANG RED
02-11-2009, 04:48 PM

In prison maybe. But I seriously doubt it "happens all the time" outside of prison walls. It probably only happens on rare occasions at the most.

crzyjournalist03
02-11-2009, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
In prison maybe. But I seriously doubt it "happens all the time" outside of prison walls. It probably only happens on rare occasions at the most.

especially by two Mexicans in New Mexico or "one of the southern states".

big daddy russ
02-11-2009, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
did she just find out she has AIDS?? Man, I have to read the story again. lol

ahhhh, okay...she tested negative, but because she was in turmoil waiting on the test results she feels she is owed some $$$ :rolleyes:
$15 million, Rita. She suffered, dammit. The emotional stress of maybe finding out that you may have a disease that Magic Johnson has lived with for two decades is enough to upset anyone's stomach a good ten or 15 times. Forget the fact that your ex actually has the disease and didn't know about it until later, you're the one who suffers, right?

Damn, there are some crazy women in New York.

On a side note, I remember seeing a link on ESPN a few years back written by a journalist at a gay mag about a relationship he was in with a major league player from the East Coast. It was written during the time that John Amaechi (former NBA player) came out of the closet and all the ensuing hubbub about gays in sports. Let me see if I can't dig it up.

big daddy russ
02-11-2009, 05:01 PM
Here you are. Enjoy.

linky (http://espn.go.com/page2/s/outletter/010523.html)

crzyjournalist03
02-11-2009, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
Here you are. Enjoy.

linky (http://espn.go.com/page2/s/outletter/010523.html)

Interesting read, but doesn't fit since Alomar was in Cleveland during the time that was written, obviously not an East coast team.