PDA

View Full Version : District 25 Boys BB Scores

hookandladder
02-11-2009, 07:52 AM
La Grange beats Sealy in Sealy, does anyone have final score. I had heard Sealy was without some starters, anyone have info.

STAggie
02-11-2009, 08:02 AM
Sealy was without two more starters who are more than likely done for the season do to a fight at the school.

allforball
02-11-2009, 08:23 AM
Austin American statesman has Smithville 61 Bellville 51. Wow!

trg
02-11-2009, 09:46 AM
So what was the Columbus - Giddings score?

Kickin It
02-11-2009, 02:51 PM
68-50 Columbus. Waddle has 34 points, great night for the big man. What happened in the Bellville-Smithville game and what was LG-Sealy score?

RedStorm
02-11-2009, 04:02 PM
I was at the game looked sloppy plus bad referees...i heard the officials have been a problem all year long in Smithville, can any one vouch?

hookandladder
02-11-2009, 04:41 PM
Wow, with Bellville losing to Smithville if La Grange can beat Bellville that would make them District Champions. Will be tough to win in Bellville but this is games you live for, in Bellville the refs should not be a problem right. Go Leps.

hookandladder
02-11-2009, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Kickin It
68-50 Columbus. Waddle has 34 points, great night for the big man. What happened in the Bellville-Smithville game and what was LG-Sealy score?

La Grange-84-72.

STAggie
02-11-2009, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by hookandladder
La Grange-84-72.

That's better than I thought with the situation. I was worried if they would even play the game.

duckhunter
02-11-2009, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by RedStorm
I was at the game looked sloppy plus bad referees...i heard the officials have been a problem all year long in Smithville, can any one vouch? anybody else see a pattern here when bellville loses?

hookandladder
02-11-2009, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by duckhunter
anybody else see a pattern here when bellville loses?

I have sometimes wonder the same thing,sometimes when you play bad or sloppy it's because the other team made you play that way. Some people have a hard time of admitting they just got beat that night.

Kickin It
02-11-2009, 09:07 PM
I have sometimes wonder the same thing,sometimes when you play bad or sloppy it's because the other team made you play that way. Some people have a hard time of admitting they just got beat that night.

Chronicle has Bellville stats as 18 of 34 free throws and 18 turnovers. Sounds like they did not play all that well

hookandladder
02-11-2009, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by Kickin It
Chronicle has Bellville stats as 18 of 34 free throws and 18 turnovers. Sounds like they did not play all that well

Again sometimes the other team makes you play that way.

RedStorm
02-11-2009, 11:58 PM

This game and Columbus(which was a W) were the only two times i was upset with the officiating.) Yes we played sloppy, missed freethrows, and got absolutely zero help from the officials. "Hook" Did you attend the La Grange game there?

RedStorm
02-11-2009, 11:59 PM
Wow, with Bellville losing to Smithville if La Grange can beat Bellville that would make them District Champions. Will be tough to win in Bellville but this is games you live for, in Bellville the refs should not be a problem right. Go Leps.

Lol... I dont think their terrible...could do better...give me an outside opinion after the game.

hookandladder
02-12-2009, 07:29 AM
This game and Columbus(which was a W) were the only two times i was upset with the officiating.) Yes we played sloppy, missed freethrows, and got absolutely zero help from the officials. "Hook" Did you attend the La Grange game there?

Yes, I was at the LG-Bellville game. I will say there were questionable fouls called and not called, you have to remember the refs are doing the best that they can do sometimes it seems their best is not good enough. To me that is all part of the game, I tell my son after any game he plays and lost to never ever blame the refs. That is just a poor excuse for losing, you can always look back at the game and see if you would have done this or that. I am not knocking you are anybody else, this is just the way I want my son to learn. You win some, you lose some try not to lose the important ones that count. Believe me I hate to lose however that is part of life, it's what you do after you lose a battle.

hookandladder
02-12-2009, 07:39 AM
Lol... I dont think their terrible...could do better...give me an outside opinion after the game.

I hate to miss the game but needs some trout for the frying pan , I have a friend who will be there and he will give me his unbias opinion. Was a great Athlete in LG, with no son on the team. I think the game will depend on your outside shooters, if they can knock down some outside shots they will be hard to beat. LG will need to continue to run the floor and play great helpside defense as they did the last time they met. LG is definitely playing well right now but the Weyand kid must stay hot, he is the leader of the team.Only a Junior.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
02-12-2009, 10:50 PM

Were you at any of these games?

RedStorm
02-12-2009, 10:55 PM
Yes, I was at the LG-Bellville game. I will say there were questionable fouls called and not called, you have to remember the refs are doing the best that they can do sometimes it seems their best is not good enough. To me that is all part of the game, I tell my son after any game he plays and lost to never ever blame the refs. That is just a poor excuse for losing, you can always look back at the game and see if you would have done this or that. I am not knocking you are anybody else, this is just the way I want my son to learn. You win some, you lose some try not to lose the important ones that count. Believe me I hate to lose however that is part of life, it's what you do after you lose a battle.

i meant the LG game at columbus or Smithville

duckhunter
02-12-2009, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma
Were you at any of these games? no