PDA

View Full Version : Disturbing News

eagles_victory
02-09-2009, 12:16 AM
Chris Brown arrested for assualting Rhianna hate to hear that. I thought Chris was a better guy than that.

kaorder1999
02-09-2009, 12:19 AM
nothing surprises me anymore!!!

IHStangFan
02-09-2009, 12:24 AM
http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2009/02/08/2009-02-08_chris_brown_arrested_in_battery_investig.html (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu_moia-oVI)

DDBooger
02-09-2009, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2009/02/08/2009-02-08_chris_brown_arrested_in_battery_investig.html (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu_moia-oVI) tragic, truly, TRAGIC

pirate4state
02-09-2009, 12:35 AM
who are these people????

JR2004
02-09-2009, 01:55 AM
Went and read the story on LATimes and man it looks like he did indeed assault his girlfriend. Oh well there goes his career. Won't be shedding any tears over it since I didn't know who he was before this. I knew who Rhianna was, but didn't have a clue on him.

JR2004
02-09-2009, 02:59 AM
I think that stereotype is a bit overplayed. Many genres of music have idiots just like this guy. Unfortunately there are plenty of retarded people who will probably continue to buy his music. Never knowingly heard it though so I don't care what he does.

In this case he hit a woman who is pretty famous and I don't see that helping to give him any cred except among the completely mentally incompetent crowd.

eagles_victory
02-09-2009, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by JR2004
Went and read the story on LATimes and man it looks like he did indeed assault his girlfriend. Oh well there goes his career. Won't be shedding any tears over it since I didn't know who he was before this. I knew who Rhianna was, but didn't have a clue on him. JR you never heard of Chris Brown I expected it from Rita but not from you lol.

stangGirl2007
02-09-2009, 10:32 AM
:rolleyes: No big suprise.

injuredinmelee
02-09-2009, 10:52 AM
she was probably singing that umbrella song and he couldnt take it for one more second...

in all seriousness that sucks. Guess I will go take his poster down off my daughters wall.

District303aPastPlayer
02-09-2009, 11:47 AM
Not defending him at all, but he is the bigger star in the relationship... so it surprises me that many people don't know who he is.... Either way, it was after a Grammy Pre Party so I am going to say he can't handle his alcohol. and the head-in statement about it making him bigger in "urban" music... the term "urban" music is a mask used by the media to describe music made by black people... and No, it won't make him bigger... believe me. The Hip Hop Crowd has actually evolved, contrary to what people care to believe, and the KIDS are the ones who believe that this would boost his career. The 20-29 year old Hip Hop fans that I know have gravitated to educated artists; The Cool Kids, Asher Roth, Charles Hamilton, Kanye West, Wale. But either way, sad situation that is inexcusable

kaorder1999
02-09-2009, 01:07 PM
i guess if we learn anything from this it should be dont get arrested for something wehn reanting a car for $2k a day and having it get impounded and have to pay for it daily until the police release the vehicle!

eagles_victory
02-09-2009, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
Not defending him at all, but he is the bigger star in the relationship... so it surprises me that many people don't know who he is.... Either way, it was after a Grammy Pre Party so I am going to say he can't handle his alcohol. and the head-in statement about it making him bigger in "urban" music... the term "urban" music is a mask used by the media to describe music made by black people... and No, it won't make him bigger... believe me. The Hip Hop Crowd has actually evolved, contrary to what people care to believe, and the KIDS are the ones who believe that this would boost his career. The 20-29 year old Hip Hop fans that I know have gravitated to educated artists; The Cool Kids, Asher Roth, Charles Hamilton, Kanye West, Wale. But either way, sad situation that is inexcusable Kanye West says some pretty dumb stuff though although he is good for some funny quotes every now and then.

pirate4state
02-09-2009, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
JR you never heard of Chris Brown I expected it from Rita but not from you lol. haha i was just messing with you. i've heard of both of these people. i think i even had a Chris Brown song on a cd once :D

SWMustang
02-09-2009, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
and the head-in statement about it making him bigger in "urban" music... the term "urban" music is a mask used by the media to describe music made by black people...

If "urban" is a mask for black - it's a very thinly masked attempt at that. "Urban" straight up means black in today's culture

I doubt this makes him more or less popular. People really don't care - as long as it's got a funky beat and they can dance to it.

eagleqb_14
02-09-2009, 07:25 PM
omg i didn't even here bout this. but not surprising.