PDA

View Full Version : Another Basketball Power Takes Down the Horns...

JR2004
02-07-2009, 04:11 PM
Last week it was former Big 8 basketball power Kansas State and today it's, well, former football power Nebraska!

Outside of Abrams, this year features the absolute worst guard play I've seen from the Horns in my life.

eagles_victory
02-07-2009, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by JR2004
Last week it was former Big 8 basketball power Kansas State and today it's, well, former football power Nebraska!

Outside of Abrams, this year features the absolute worst guard play I've seen from the Horns in my life. Abrams is vastly overrated as well I dont know why he was forcing that last shot like that but I have said it from the begginning of the year this team doesnt have what it takes. IMO Gary Johnson is the only player who has played to his potential this season.

JR2004
02-07-2009, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
Abrams is vastly overrated as well I dont know why he was forcing that last shot like that but I have said it from the begginning of the year this team doesnt have what it takes. IMO Gary Johnson is the only player who has played to his potential this season.

You're right on Abrams. I've never been a very big fan of his, but he's looked like Jordan in comparison to the rest of the guards this year. Losing today was just comical. There's just no way to defend today's loss at all.

Bull Butter
02-07-2009, 05:28 PM
What's UT's conference record these days?

PurplePride2006
02-07-2009, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by Bull Butter
What's UT's conference record these days?

4-4

eagles_victory
02-07-2009, 08:59 PM
Texas keeps slipping they could be on the bubble