PDA

View Full Version : Lakers Trade Space Cadet to Bobcats...

JR2004
02-07-2009, 04:08 PM
For Che Guevara fanatic Adam Morrison and Shannon Brown.

I'm ecstatic that Mitch has now cleaned up every mistake he's made now with Luke Walton being the lone exception. Way to go Mitch!

eagles_victory
02-07-2009, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by JR2004
For Che Guevara fanatic Adam Morrison and Shannon Brown.

I'm ecstatic that Mitch has now cleaned up every mistake he's made now with Luke Walton being the lone exception. Way to go Mitch! I might have to cheer for the Purple and Gold a little this year since they have one of my favorite players in the league now.

Sounds like one of Mitchs biggest critics is becomming one of his biggest fans lol

JR2004
02-07-2009, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
Sounds like one of Mitchs biggest critics is becomming one of his biggest fans lol

Well Mitch made it hard to support him for several years.

Caron for Kwame...

Space Cadet with a 6 year contract.

Luke with a 6 year contract.

Brian Cook got 3 years and 12 million.

Shammond Williams...lol.

The Smushcalade...LOL.

Paying Chris Mihm to do nothing outside of being a glorified 7 foot cheerleader.

At that point he was public enemy #1 in Lakerland!

Then...

Cook and Mo Evans (Who I liked as a Laker) for Ariza...No really that trade happened.

Kwame, Critt and draft picks for an all-star power forward just enterting his prime who put up 36-16 in his first playoff game last year.

Bringing Fisher back home.

Bringing in Dacos as the team mascot/bodyguard.

Resigning The Machine for just 5 million a season for 3 years instead of 5.

Letting Turiaf walk. How's that working out for Ronny...lol.

Drafting Bynum and sticking with him through the ups and downs.

Drafting Farmar at the end of the first round.

Getting Josh Powell for nothing.

Bringing us the Chinaman to, well, he sells some jerseys and adds to our already top dog popularity status in China...lol.

Then this trade to rid us of Space Cadet...

He's earned a giant apology from all of us Laker fans for the makeover he's done with the roster in such a short time! Looks like he did learn a lot from The Logo after all!