PDA

View Full Version : Liberty Hill football

orange machine
02-07-2009, 01:01 AM
Will Liberty Hill be a power this season or is the run over?

SintonFan_inAustin
02-07-2009, 01:10 AM
http://www.956sportsforum.com/images/smilies/This_thread_is_worthless_without_pics.gif

SintonFan_inAustin
02-07-2009, 01:12 AM
sorry :) , but LH should be a power again til the system changes.

STANG RED
02-07-2009, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by orange machine
Will Liberty Hill be a power this season or is the run over?

As long as they have basically the same program in place, they will be a power. When the program inevitably does change as some point,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,who knows? But for now they are one of the top teams in 3A and should stay that way for a while.
For me, I equate them with the likes of Abilene Wylie, Celina, Austin Westlake, Highland Park, and others of similar demographics. Most of those kids are built and bread for success from kindergarden through high school, at both the schools and at home. It's simply a winning combination that almost guarantees success. But it sure annoys the hell out of the rest of us that live in the real world.:D

orange machine
02-07-2009, 02:16 AM
I was just curious because they lose alot form what i understand.

IHStangFan
02-07-2009, 02:22 AM
How did the sub-varsity teams do this year? That's probably a decent indicator.

LH Panther Mom
02-07-2009, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by orange machine
I was just curious because they lose alot form what i understand.
We lose alot every year. ;) But keep worrying about us - those that "survive" off-season will be ready.

Originally posted by IHStangFan
How did the sub-varsity teams do this year? That's probably a decent indicator.
I'll have to check on that. The freshman team played the home/away schedule with 8th grade, so I didn't stay in the loop on the JV team.

bobcat4life
02-08-2009, 01:39 AM
I heard that the JV went 6-3, and the freshman team went 5-4, but I may be wrong.

LH Panther Mom
02-08-2009, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by bobcat4life
I heard that the JV went 6-3, and the freshman team went 5-4, but I may be wrong.
Freshmen were 6-3 with losses to Leander Rouse, Brownwood & Wimberley. They beat Rouse the 2nd time they played them.