PDA

View Full Version : what day does

orange machine
02-07-2009, 01:00 AM
two a days start?

JR2004
02-07-2009, 01:17 AM
Do you support any other sport that Celina plays? They happen to have a pretty good girl's basketball team right now and a member of this board just happens to have a daughter playing exceptionally well for a freshmen. I'm sure the team would appreciate the support and attention that's readily showered upon the football team.

SintonFan
02-07-2009, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by JR2004
Do you support any other sport that Celina plays? They happen to have a pretty good girl's basketball team right now and a member of this board just happens to have a daughter playing exceptionally well for a freshmen. I'm sure the team would appreciate the support and attention that's readily showered upon the football team.
Do you always post a picture of yourself in your avatar?:p :D
j/k i have no clue...

orange machine
02-07-2009, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by JR2004

Why do you care if most of my post are about football. The girls softball team should be awsome this year and they have a good chance at a state title and i realize that, but just because i dont talk about girls sports or boys sports other than football shouldnt really matter to you or any one else.

JR2004
02-07-2009, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by orange machine
Why do you care if most of my post are about football. The girls softball team should be awsome this year and they have a good chance at a state title and i realize that, but just because i dont talk about girls sports or boys sports other than football shouldnt really matter to you or any one else.

Oh my goodness you spoke about another sport! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

LH Panther Mom
02-07-2009, 08:00 AM
First Monday in August. I'm pretty sure that's the same day it always starts.