PDA

View Full Version : You were right KA...Madison 74 Lake Worth 48

JR2004
02-07-2009, 12:26 AM
We covered your 21 point spread! Had the lead at 35 with about three minutes left in the 3rd and pulled the starters and let everyone play the rest of the night.

The Bullfrogs had a kid play tonight where you just know that football is his first sport. Kid had 4 fouls in ONE MINUTE of play in the first quarter. He undercut our back-up four on a tip attempt and got mad that he was called for doing it...lol. He got two more minutes in the 3rd before fouling out!

kaorder1999
02-07-2009, 12:27 AM
lol...dang...almost said 25....

catgut
02-07-2009, 12:30 AM
One of our refs tonight told me he called Madison and Roosevelt other night. He said Madison was awesome as I knew they were.

SintonFan_inAustin
02-07-2009, 12:33 AM
i want to know the JV score :)

i was impressed by Madison JV squad!

SintonFan_inAustin
02-07-2009, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by catgut
One of our refs tonight told me he called Madison and Roosevelt other night. He said Madison was awesome as I knew they were. defensively they're impressive as it almost seems like they're more than 5 defenders on the court.

JR2004
02-07-2009, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
i want to know the JV score :)

i was impressed by Madison JV squad!

I should've asked, but I got there late due to traffic on 75. I got there about 5 minutes before the varsity game tipped off so I don't know the score and didn't have a chance to talk to Coach Flentroy.

The JV players were in a good mood though so I assume they won.

JR2004
02-07-2009, 12:42 AM
One of our refs tonight told me he called Madison and Roosevelt other night. He said Madison was awesome as I knew they were.

I wonder which of the three it was. I'm certain it wasn't Grady Dale that was up your way. You'd know if it was him because he likes to put on a show out there.

JR2004
02-07-2009, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
Blah blah! Bring the Troy-Anns to the Krunk Dome. See what you really got. Rainman will make it rain, and Poliosis will bring the pain!

We will not be sending our varsity to the Krunk Dome to get beatdown! Put in a call to Duncanville. They might have the intestinal fortitude to go toe-to-toe with you!

JR2004
02-07-2009, 01:19 AM
I bet you can talk Bill Self at Kansas into playing y'all if you'll promise him a shot at your starting SG down the line!

catgut
02-07-2009, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by JR2004
I wonder which of the three it was. I'm certain it wasn't Grady Dale that was up your way. You'd know if it was him because he likes to put on a show out there.

This guy wasn't very big and lived in Desoto. I think he said he has called 70 games in the past month. He called the Kimball game Thursday night. We usually use the Paris chapter or Commerce chapter but when we play North Lamar we get another chapter. These three called a very good game. One was from Duncanville, one from Arlington, and this one from Desoto.

JR2004
02-07-2009, 10:33 AM
This guy wasn't very big and lived in Desoto. I think he said he has called 70 games in the past month. He called the Kimball game Thursday night. We usually use the Paris chapter or Commerce chapter but when we play North Lamar we get another chapter. These three called a very good game. One was from Duncanville, one from Arlington, and this one from Desoto.

You know what I think you did have Grady Dale because he did call the Kimball-SOC game Thursday night! He has kind of big eyes and isn't the tallest referee in the world. The way he'll call a charge in a big moment is some good comedy. He'll wind up and take a couple of hop steps before he makes the call!

A friend of mine would know for sure on him. If he lives in Desoto then it was probably him.

catgut
02-07-2009, 07:54 PM
That sounds like him. Always had a smile on his face. I'd take him every game if we could get him!