So what are the district standings?

Looks like D26 will be:

Stafford
Sweeny
Needville

Brahma84
02-06-2009, 11:51 PM
Bellville 80 Sealy 62

Bellville and La Grange move to 6-1 and will play next Friday in Bellville. Sealy drops to 3-4 and Columbus is 1-6.

Smithville and Giddings played tonight and both were 2-4 but I can't find a score on that game.

Brahma84
02-07-2009, 09:31 AM
Austin American Statesman has Smithville over Giddings 57-50.

District standings with 3 games left:

La Grange 6-1
Bellville 6-1
Sealy 3-4
Smithville 3-4
Giddings 2-5
Columbus 1-6

RedStorm
02-07-2009, 11:23 AM
Bellville student section was rockin'!

STAggie
02-07-2009, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by RedStorm
Bellville student section was rockin'!

And disrespectful.

RedStorm
02-08-2009, 12:53 PM
"Disrespectful" When Bellville played at Sealy the Sealy students were chanting "Bellville sucks"...I dint hear anything in bad taste although i did see a bad sign which i though was funny. Sealy was clearly outmatched on the court and comparing student sections from Sealy's home game and ours we clearly have the better fans. I don't think people from sealy can run around calling people from Bellville disrespectful after their student athletes have gotten in two or three fights this year as well as vandalized the pasture of pain.

MJMbrahmas10
02-08-2009, 01:17 PM
thats hilarious that a sealy person calls someone else disrespectful!! even during fridays game there were chantin bellville still sucks and halloween...bellville fans said nothin to that nature, they were just havin fun. thats the loudest i ever heard a bellville crowd. congratulations bellville we went 4-0 against sealy this year lol.

RedStorm
02-08-2009, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by MJMbrahmas10
thats hilarious that a sealy person calls someone else disrespectful!! even during fridays game there were chantin bellville still sucks and halloween...bellville fans said nothin to that nature, they were just havin fun. thats the loudest i ever heard a bellville crowd. congratulations bellville we went 4-0 against sealy this year lol.

Amen brother

rancher
02-08-2009, 02:13 PM
All I can say is fights after games, criminal mischief to others property by a school district's students. Something is amiss in that district. The school district's admin. seems not to care. Maybe the UIL should investigate and impose sanctions.

scotty
02-08-2009, 05:17 PM
I'm not in any position to pass judgement on the situation in Sealy, but there was action taken. Three players were kicked off of the basketball team after the incident in Giddings. All three were either starters or top players off of the bench.

STAggie
02-08-2009, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by scotty
I'm not in any position to pass judgement on the situation in Sealy, but there was action taken. Three players were kicked off of the basketball team after the incident in Giddings. All three were either starters or top players off of the bench.

Only 2 were kicked off over the fight. The third was made an example of and kicked off over technicals. As far as the rest of the comments in this thread, the comment was pertaining to many of the actions of the Bellville student section at that game. All of this other stuff being brought up had no part in the discussion and as far as I am concerned yes some changes need to be made. Anyway good luck to all the teams on Tuesday night.

rancher
02-08-2009, 06:10 PM
You are correct, changes do need to be made, but the admin. does not want to make the changes for some unknown reason. The program is out of control and has developed a thug label. This taints even the good kids of the school dist.

BOCEPHUS
02-08-2009, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by rancher
You are correct, changes do need to be made, but the admin. does not want to make the changes for some unknown reason.

Y'ALL BE FUNNY, THE ADMINISTRATION IS A BUNCH OF WOMEN, ONLY THAN`G THEY CAN CHANGE IS A DIAPER, AND THAT MIGHT HELP.

YEAH, I SED IT!!!!!
GO AHEAD AND RIP, BAN ME, IS TOOOOOO FUNY THOUGH.

YOU BE KNOWING I'AM TELL'N THE TRUTH THOUGH.

WHAT TIME FISH FRY AT CAT SPINGS FRIDAY,?????????, MAYBE WE GET'M TO COME OUT AND DO DISHES!!!!!

ON A ROLL NOW.

DO(n't) BE SENSITIVE now.

ER, MAYBE YOU NEED TO GO TO LUMBER YARD, GET SUM 2 X6'S, BUILD A BRIDGE AND GET OVER IT................OK , MAYBE I SHOULNN'T A SED IT, BUT COUPLE OF BEERS AND BOREDOM MAKE A MAN TELL THE TRUTH, WHEN HE DON'T EVEN REALLY CARE

FormerBellvilleBrahma
02-08-2009, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by rancher
All I can say is fights after games, criminal mischief to others property by a school district's students. Something is amiss in that district. The school district's admin. seems not to care. Maybe the UIL should investigate and impose sanctions.

Was talkin to a friend from another town in this district, he brought up a good point, seems that when something like this happens in the district it is always the same school getting into these fights. :thinking:

RedStorm
02-08-2009, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma
Was talkin to a friend from another town in this district, he brought up a good point, seems that when something like this happens in the district it is always the same school getting into these fights. :thinking:

Oh hell FBB your gunna get ol' STAggie all rawled up...but of course those fights probally weren't Sealy's falt;)

hookandladder
02-09-2009, 07:27 AM

I do not know who actually started the fight in Giddings with Sealy, all I know is with our Boy's BB games in High School and JH Sealy kids have shown nothing but repect for our players and fans. Have kin folk who coach in Sealy and he said the kids play hard, I am sure there our ones that can cause problems but that seems to be the case anywhere. As I have stated before at our LG- Bellville boy's game, some of the Bellville fans( Students) were making jesture's with their hands that was not appropriate. As said before all school's have these type of kids. Sealy has not been any problem for LG fans as I know it, must be the Bellville-Sealy rivalry.

STAggie
02-09-2009, 08:14 AM
Oh hell FBB your gunna get ol' STAggie all rawled up...but of course those fights probally weren't Sealy's falt;)

Anyway I have never defended the fights or even blamed them on some one else. It's funny both of the fights were also with Giddings but no one seems to mention that. Anyway, I hate the fact that Sealy is getting a "thug" image as that couldn't be farther from the truth. The kids here play hard and they work their tail off trying to better themselves, and it's a shame that the actions of a few can tarnish that. But, once again Bellville is perfect and they have no problems, so let them be the first to pass judgement.

MJMbrahmas10
02-09-2009, 08:46 AM
im sorry but sealy really does have a thug imageand should have a thug imagine, or should a say wannabe thug

FormerBellvilleBrahma
02-09-2009, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by hookandladder
As I have stated before at our LG- Bellville boy's game, some of the Bellville fans( Students) were making jesture's with their hands that was not appropriate. As said before all school's have these type of kids. Sealy has not been any problem for LG fans as I know it, must be the Bellville-Sealy rivalry.

There was a group of Bellville fans setting behind this group of kids including me, Good story but thats all its is, a story we never saw what you are saying. Also the story about our kids saying they were goint to beat LG by 20, all a story you must have made up V!

hookandladder
02-09-2009, 09:45 AM
There was a group of Bellville fans setting behind this group of kids including me, Good story but thats all its is, a story we never saw what you are saying. Also the story about our kids saying they were goint to beat LG by 20, all a story you must have made up V!

V it is, glad you know me. Check PM.

STAggie
02-09-2009, 10:31 AM
Hook are you going to be in Sealy tomorrow night?

hookandladder
02-09-2009, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by STAggie
Hook are you going to be in Sealy tomorrow night?

Don't know yet, may have a lesson. Would really like to go, I am sure it will be a good game.

STAggie
02-09-2009, 11:29 AM
Don't know yet, may have a lesson. Would really like to go, I am sure it will be a good game.

I am still trying to decide if I can sit through another one. If the stars align and we both decide to go, we should meet up so I can buy you a Dr. Pepper. Not many posters on this board as level headed as you.

RedStorm
02-09-2009, 11:47 PM
I do not know who actually started the fight in Giddings with Sealy, all I know is with our Boy's BB games in High School and JH Sealy kids have shown nothing but repect for our players and fans. Have kin folk who coach in Sealy and he said the kids play hard, I am sure there our ones that can cause problems but that seems to be the case anywhere. As I have stated before at our LG- Bellville boy's game, some of the Bellville fans( Students) were making jesture's with their hands that was not appropriate. As said before all school's have these type of kids. Sealy has not been any problem for LG fans as I know it, must be the Bellville-Sealy rivalry.

I dont wanna keep this war going for ever but i was sitting close to the Bellvile student section and no one made any insane hand jestures...although one La Grange fan(an adult)was going crazy and like flopping his arms everywhere...All the things that have been said about the bellville students are only further proof that they are the most spirited(sometimes edgy) and best fans in the district.

RedStorm
02-09-2009, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by STAggie
Anyway I have never defended the fights or even blamed them on some one else. It's funny both of the fights were also with Giddings but no one seems to mention that. Anyway, I hate the fact that Sealy is getting a "thug" image as that couldn't be farther from the truth. The kids here play hard and they work their tail off trying to better themselves, and it's a shame that the actions of a few can tarnish that. But, once again Bellville is perfect and they have no problems, so let them be the first to pass judgement.

Giddings didnt' pull a PSP thief out of jail for a basketball game(few years back).

hookandladder
02-10-2009, 06:58 AM
Giddings didnt' pull a PSP thief out of jail for a basketball game(few years back).

I do know of the guy from LG that was gets a little crazy however I still think he is an OK guy, he does not go overboard. Admitt it all schools have good fans and some that go overboard, just the way is is.

STAggie
02-10-2009, 09:19 AM

What are you talking about? Someone at Sealy?

RedStorm
02-10-2009, 04:27 PM
yes, but i dont think i'm allowed to put names on board.

RedStorm
02-10-2009, 04:28 PM
I do know of the guy from LG that was gets a little crazy however I still think he is an OK guy, he does not go overboard. Admitt it all schools have good fans and some that go overboard, just the way is is.

Exactly, it just makes you look bad when your mocking 17 year old kids. But i take your point theres nothing wrong with a rowdy fan!