PDA

View Full Version : Please kill me.

Rabdad
12-07-2003, 06:03 PM
1977 was my senior year as a Forney Jackrabbit, and football was my life. We played the Wylie Pirates for the district championship, and lost 17-14. Wylie won the 2A state championship that year.
Years went by, and I had a son. He was small, and sickly, but he grew, and grew, and grew. He also became a Jackrabbit, and was pretty good. (and football was my life)
Freshman year his team went undefeated, and he was moved up to varsity for the playoffs. We lost the state championship to the Legrange Leopards 20-17.
Sophmore year, we're ranked #1 in the state but fall to eventual state champs, Everman bulldogs 21-17.
The next year we loose heavily to graduation, and are not expected to do well. Instead we do very well, go to the semifinal game, are leading at the half, but are outplayed by the very talented, eventual state champs Everman bulldogs 21-14.
2003 We have a very, very good team. We meet the Gainesville Leopards in the regional championship. We score on the first play of the game, score on the next series, and go on to give the game away 21-24.
I am now suffering mass depression, and am only holding on to see if Burnet will lift this curse, or if Gainesville will continue our tradition of #2.
Here's where you, my fellow downlowers come in. I need help finding an interesting way to end this misery. I thought I might climb to the top of Texas Stadium, and jump to my death through the hole onto the 50 yard line, as the last second ticks off the clock. but any sugesstions will be considered.

3afan2K3
12-07-2003, 06:05 PM
nvm

<small>[ December 07, 2003, 05:06 PM: Message edited by: 3afan2K3 ]</small>

JasperDog94
12-07-2003, 06:07 PM
Rabdad:
I am now suffering mass depression, and am only holding on to see if Burnet will lift this curse, or if Gainesville will continue our tradition of #2.
Let me ease your mind...If Gainesville wins, Burnet is #2, not Forney! :p

turbostud
12-07-2003, 06:19 PM
1977 was my senior year as a Forney Jackrabbit, and football was my life. We played the Wylie Pirates for the district championship, and lost 17-14. Wylie won the 2A state championship that year.
Years went by, and I had a son. He was small, and sickly, but he grew, and grew, and grew. He also became a Jackrabbit, and was pretty good. (and football was my life)
Freshman year his team went undefeated, and he was moved up to varsity for the playoffs. We lost the state championship to the Legrange Leopards 20-17.
Sophmore year, we're ranked #1 in the state but fall to eventual state champs, Everman bulldogs 21-17.
The next year we loose heavily to graduation, and are not expected to do well. Instead we do very well, go to the semifinal game, are leading at the half, but are outplayed by the very talented, eventual state champs Everman bulldogs 21-14.
2003 We have a very, very good team. We meet the Gainesville Leopards in the regional championship. We score on the first play of the game, score on the next series, and go on to give the game away 21-24.
Here's where you, my fellow downlowers come in. I need help finding an interesting way to end this misery. I thought I might climb to the top of Texas Stadium, and jump to my death through the hole onto the 50 yard line, as the last second ticks off the clock. but any sugesstions will be considered The only thing that I can think of (its not high school though) is two words that will ease your misery. BUFFALO BILLS.

lepfan
12-07-2003, 09:26 PM
Grandchildren....it could happen then :D

Keith7
12-07-2003, 09:30 PM
Pretend your from Gainesville

PPHSfan
12-07-2003, 09:47 PM
I have a suggestion for you. Sell your nice home in Forney and adopt a needy 13yr old athlete that can run a 4.3 forty and bench press 385 lbs.

Then move to Oklahoma and stud him out. You can probably get a $1500 standing fee for him, and you can spend the rest of your life drinking 3.2 beer and eating peanuts.

marktaras
12-07-2003, 09:54 PM
JasperDog94:

Rabdad:
Let me ease your mind...If Gainesville wins, Burnet is #2, not Forney! :p It doesn't matter anyway, the tortillas will break your fall!

oldlep27
12-07-2003, 10:45 PM
ok that post was a little strange....Maybe you should take high school football a little less seriously????

jt

oh yeah....Sorry i was a part of the team that destroy Forney's hopes in 2000!

aamove
12-07-2003, 10:49 PM
Keith7:
Pretend your from GainesvilleYes, a fate worse than death. That will take your mind off of it.

VWG
12-07-2003, 10:50 PM
Man, that was great... I'm rollin' on the floor on this post!!!

kaorder1999
12-07-2003, 10:53 PM
JasperDog94:

Rabdad:
Let me ease your mind...If Gainesville wins, Burnet is #2, not Forney! :p i agree....in 2000 forney was number 2...in 2001...they werent anywhere close to #2 cause they lost in round 2...(even though nobody else game everman as good of a game...in 2002 Burnet finished #2 cause they were in the state championship game...and this year the loser of the championship game will be number 2.

PPHSfan
12-07-2003, 11:17 PM
I think when he refers to number two, he is just refering to the fact that they could not get the coveted number one. After all second, third, fourth, it does not matter. Second place is the FIRST loser. :D

kaorder1999
12-07-2003, 11:18 PM
true

Leopards,class of 75
12-07-2003, 11:35 PM
Gainesville will be at least #2 when it's over! Forney should have held on to win this year against the Leopards, but give credit to the Gainesville defense to step it up which changed the whole game. No matter what happens on Saturday night should not effect you Rabdad, it's either Burnet #1 or Gainesville. Good luck to both teams and to all that travel to the game and back home!