PDA

View Full Version : Who would you .like to see lose the most, Marlin or Burnet?

cunbed10
11-25-2003, 01:54 PM
Marlin
Burnet

marlin fan
11-25-2003, 01:58 PM
I pretty sure everyone is going to pick marlin. now i see why so many people dont like us.

slpybear the bullfan
11-25-2003, 02:00 PM
Ummm... where was the box to choose the Philly Iggles?

cunbed10
11-25-2003, 02:02 PM
marlin fan:
I pretty sure everyone is going to pick marlin. now i see why so many people dont like us.Yeah but you gotta luv being the dark horse, the villian, the team everyone loves to hate, but what if these two teams hoist the Trophy up in December, that would be great wouldn't it, see you there.

20dawgz05
11-25-2003, 05:38 PM
i would liek to see both of us with a trophy.....one word for the person who did this HATER!!!

TarponFanInNorthTexas
11-25-2003, 06:01 PM
There is a major difference here.....

Burnet's fans (on here at least) have a clue what class and good sportsmanship is all about.

Marlin's fans on here don't have a clue.....

There's the difference, from a non-biased, casual observer.

marlin fan
11-25-2003, 06:08 PM
TarponFanInNorthTexas:

Burnet's fans (on here at least) have a clue what class and good sportsmanship is all about.

There's the difference, from a non-biased, casual observer.one marlin fan has a clue. :D

lepfan
11-25-2003, 06:13 PM
marlin fan:

TarponFanInNorthTexas:

There's the difference, from a non-biased, casual observer.one marlin fan has a clue. :D I will have to agree...marlin fan (lower case) has always had a clue :D Thanks marlin fan (lower case)...that is your new name now :D

Old No. 7
11-25-2003, 06:27 PM
I hate to see any team loose. :confused: But I love to see my team WIN!! :D :D

Good luck to both teams.

marlin fan
11-25-2003, 06:31 PM
lepfan:

marlin fan:

TarponFanInNorthTexas:

There's the difference, from a non-biased, casual observer.one marlin fan has a clue. :D I will have to agree...marlin fan (lower case) has always had a clue :D Thanks marlin fan (lower case)...that is your new name now :D LOL :D