PDA

View Full Version : Top 3A players from 4yrs ago what happened to them?

Eagle1
02-05-2009, 09:58 PM
With today being signing season it is kind of interesting to look back and see what happened to the top 3A prospects from 4 yrs ago the 2004 season, 2005 signing class.
Here are some names from the Texas Football top 300
Chandler Dane, Decatur
Stephen Hodge, Tatum
Josh Neiswander, Winnsboro
Bo Merrill, Perryton
Cody Glenn, Rusk
Terrius Pervey, Gainesville
Chris Cunnigan, Wills Point
Manuel Johnson, Gilmer
Jermichael Finley, Dibol
Brandon Carter, Spring Hill
Frank Williams, Daingerfield
Henry Barber, Dallas Roosevelt
Kevin Hollis, Gilmer

I know Hodge, Johnson, Finley, and Carter all went on to good college careers, but don't know much about the others. The one I was wondering about was the Pervey kid from Gainesville what happened to him he was supposed to be the real deal?

turbostud
02-05-2009, 10:03 PM
Manual Johnson played in the BCS title game against Florida this year. I believe he was the one who took the monster hit going down the Fla sideline early in the game.

coach
02-05-2009, 10:30 PM
Jermichael Finley plays for the Green Bay Pakers

coach
02-05-2009, 10:31 PM
cody glenn was playing for nebraska but i dont know whatever happened to him

navscanmaster
02-06-2009, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by Eagle1
With today being signing season it is kind of interesting to look back and see what happened to the top 3A prospects from 4 yrs ago the 2004 season, 2005 signing class.
Here are some names from the Texas Football top 300
Chandler Dane, Decatur
Stephen Hodge, Tatum
Josh Neiswander, Winnsboro
Bo Merrill, Perryton
Cody Glenn, Rusk
Terrius Pervey, Gainesville
Chris Cunnigan, Wills Point
Manuel Johnson, Gilmer
Jermichael Finley, Dibol
Brandon Carter, Spring Hill
Frank Williams, Daingerfield
Henry Barber, Dallas Roosevelt
Kevin Hollis, Gilmer

I know Hodge, Johnson, Finley, and Carter all went on to good college careers, but don't know much about the others. The one I was wondering about was the Pervey kid from Gainesville what happened to him he was supposed to be the real deal?

Don't forget Chris Smith from Navasota (5100 career HS rushing yards), now the FB at TCU. Randall Hutchinson was a great defensive end, and is now finishing up at Eastern New Mexico.