PDA

View Full Version : Pac-Man news

Farmersfan
02-05-2009, 02:41 PM
A friend of mine who was at the animal shelter informs me that Pac-Man(Adam) Jones was in on Monday and adopted a dog. Can you guess what address he gives as his home address???
He lives in a house owned by Jerry Jones in Prosper Texas. STILL lives in a house owned by Jerry Jones a month after being cut by the Cowboys for his off the field troubles and him making the comment that he will be resigned by the Cowboys once this trouble goes away............................ I smell a stinker coming on!!!!

crzyjournalist03
02-05-2009, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by Farmersfan
A friend of mine who was at the animal shelter informs me that Pac-Man(Adam) Jones was in on Monday and adopted a dog. Can you guess what address he gives as his home address???
He lives in a house owned by Jerry Jones in Prosper Texas. STILL lives in a house owned by Jerry Jones a month after being cut by the Cowboys for his off the field troubles and him making the comment that he will be resigned by the Cowboys once this trouble goes away............................ I smell a stinker coming on!!!!

actually, he hasn't officially been cut yet, as a technicality in the NFL rules. He's supposed to be cut at the end of next week I think. So if he's technically still employed by the team, then why should he have to move out yet?

TinyTim
02-05-2009, 02:42 PM
Sounds like PacMan has threated Jerry also.

crzyjournalist03
02-05-2009, 02:44 PM
here's a question that I know is going to be on someone's mind:

Did he adopt a pit bull??? :devil: :stirpot: :1popcorn:

jason
02-05-2009, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03

Did he adopt a pit bull??? :devil: :stirpot: :1popcorn: i was thinking labradoodle

Farmersfan
02-05-2009, 04:35 PM
actually, he hasn't officially been cut yet, as a technicality in the NFL rules. He's supposed to be cut at the end of next week I think. So if he's technically still employed by the team, then why should he have to move out yet?

Sorry! I though he was officially released and was no longer property of the Dallas Cowboys. That's why it seemed so odd that he was still living in Jerry's house. But even if they are planning to cut him officially next week then why is he still in Jerry's house?????? Hummmmmm

pirate4state
02-05-2009, 04:40 PM
Was he living there rent free or does he have a rental contract?

It could be something as simple as he has until the end of March to move out.

crzyjournalist03
02-05-2009, 04:41 PM
Sorry! I though he was officially released and was no longer property of the Dallas Cowboys. That's why it seemed so odd that he was still living in Jerry's house. But even if they are planning to cut him officially next week then why is he still in Jerry's house?????? Hummmmmm

yeah...it is a little on the weird side, unless that was one of the perks that the team agreed upon with him in exchange for providing his body-guard services.

But if he's still there come end of this month, then we'll really have something worth investigating.

crzyjournalist03
02-05-2009, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Was he living there rent free or does he have a rental contract?

It could be something as simple as he has until the end of March to move out.

That's a good point...Jerry's never been known to turn away money.

Txbroadcaster
02-05-2009, 04:45 PM
yeah...it is a little on the weird side, unless that was one of the perks that the team agreed upon with him in exchange for providing his body-guard services.

But if he's still there come end of this month, then we'll really have something worth investigating.

anyone ever thought maybe Jerry Jones is just a nice guy..cutting him does not mean Jones has to sever ties or not help him..Maybe Jones just wants to continue to try to provide Jones with support as feeble as that may be

Of course..all this is here say anyway, we dont know 100% if Jones is staying in a house Jerry owns or not

pirate4state
02-05-2009, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
anyone ever thought maybe Jerry Jones is just a nice guy..cutting him does not mean Jones has to sever ties or not help him..Maybe Jones just wants to continue to try to provide Jones with support as feeble as that may be

Of course..all this is here say anyway, we dont know 100% if Jones is staying in a house Jerry owns or not

{wait for it.................} :spitlol:

IHStangFan
02-05-2009, 05:06 PM

Did he adopt a pit bull??? :devil: :stirpot: :1popcorn: I'll be PERFECTLY honest.....that was my first thought.

bobcat4life
02-05-2009, 05:58 PM
This is just weird. I cant ever recall something like this. Some one needs to make sure he didnt get a pitbull. And why does Jerry Jones pay for his rent? All sounds like a suprise showing at training camp next year by Pacman and Jerry welcoming him with open arms.
:confused: :confused:

Farmersfan
02-05-2009, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Emerson1
02-05-2009, 07:47 PM
:confused: :confused: :confused:
Well look at the source this is coming from.

ya i said it