02-04-2009, 11:09 PM
Clemson 74 Duke 47

Miami 79 Wake Forest 52

pirate4state
02-04-2009, 11:21 PM
:eek: :(

IHStangFan
02-04-2009, 11:26 PM
holy crap!! and A&M dang near had OU.....

Riddle me this though....you're up by 2...and each time you get the ball you take it down and jack up a low percentage 3 from WAY outside? It's not like you're behind by 8 w/ a min. to go....what the hell were they doing?!?! They gave that game away. Should have had OU in Norman. :mad:

cshscougar08
02-05-2009, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
holy crap!! and A&M dang near had OU.....

Riddle me this though....you're up by 2...and each time you get the ball you take it down and jack up a low percentage 3 from WAY outside? It's not like you're behind by 8 w/ a min. to go....what the hell were they doing?!?! They gave that game away. Should have had OU in Norman. :mad:

Yes that didn't make much sense to me either from the front row. A&M had had success all night inside because Blake and Taylor decided to take the night off on the defensive end. When Elonu fouled out, on a kinda ticky tack call I might add, that definitely changed the game. Got a big body off the floor. But we did what we had to do to win last night. Had me scared for a while, but in the end we pulled through.

STAggie
02-05-2009, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by cshscougar08
Yes that didn't make much sense to me either from the front row. A&M had had success all night inside because Blake and Taylor decided to take the night off on the defensive end. When Elonu fouled out, on a kinda ticky tack call I might add, that definitely changed the game. Got a big body off the floor. But we did what we had to do to win last night. Had me scared for a while, but in the end we pulled through.

What a great game. A&M just stopped going to what worked at the end. Instead of pounding inside which is what got them the lead they decided to play watch me dribble. Oh well, I think this game will be a huge confidence booster for the our late season run at a spot in the dance. Also, how about the A&M freshman. They all played very well in a game against a top team in a very hostile enviroment. Loubeau, Harris and Walkup will be something to watch as they develop. Also, jealous you got to sit courtside. Patillo (sp?) is going to be the player to spark your teams run to a national championship.

forum_guy
02-05-2009, 02:03 PM
duke got exposed..dont get me wrong they are good but they arent top 3 in the country

Kickin It
02-05-2009, 02:09 PM
Duke ran into a buzz saw in Clemson. I still think they are a top 5 team. Clemson was hitting everything that they tossed up.

cshscougar08
02-05-2009, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by STAggie
What a great game. A&M just stopped going to what worked at the end. Instead of pounding inside which is what got them the lead they decided to play watch me dribble. Oh well, I think this game will be a huge confidence booster for the our late season run at a spot in the dance. Also, how about the A&M freshman. They all played very well in a game against a top team in a very hostile enviroment. Loubeau, Harris and Walkup will be something to watch as they develop. Also, jealous you got to sit courtside. Patillo (sp?) is going to be the player to spark your teams run to a national championship.

I agree that Patillo is playing a HUGE role in this stretch that he's been playing. He has such great athleticism and is SMART about the game as well. Like on the rejection of Sloan's layup last night, he just waited patiently and jumped with Sloan and didn't just swat at him. I have been very very impressed with him. On a night when we weren't at our best, he came up huge for us.

Yes being a student and getting to games two hours early does have its very obvious advantages. Bantering back and forth with the opposing parents who sit behind the opponents bench is a lot of fun. Especially when it's just joking around. :D

cshscougar08
02-05-2009, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Kickin It
Duke ran into a buzz saw in Clemson. I still think they are a top 5 team. Clemson was hitting everything that they tossed up.

I don't think Duke is a top 5 team. They can't match up athletically with the UConns and UNCs of the country. They just can't keep up. And Clemson exposed that. They are a very athletic team. I think finally Clemson may be for real. If they can win a solid road game I'll be sold because I thought they could maybe hang with UNC if they were for real but they got shellacked there.