PDA

View Full Version : Giddings - Lady Buffs Basketball

Milk That Cow
02-02-2009, 07:17 PM
I predict they will make a first ever State Tournament Appearance very soon with all of the future talent they have...

That Freshmen squad hasn't lost a game in three years of competition...

RedStorm
02-02-2009, 08:10 PM
They looked very strong against Bellville..although the brahmanettes are not having a great season.

Johnny Utah
02-02-2009, 08:26 PM
Milk, no comments about the Rockdale Tigers or Tigerettes? Good luck to the Buffs and Lady Buffs. Tough to get to Austin, but hope they do. Lee County Track Club will have to wait to start!! LOL

Milk That Cow
02-02-2009, 10:30 PM
Johnny,

What can you say about the Lady Tigers or the Tigers for that matter...

Tigers "might" get in the with a 3rd place finish

The Lady Tigers are just not that good of a team...

hookandladder
02-03-2009, 07:50 AM
Originally posted by Milk That Cow
I predict they will make a first ever State Tournament Appearance very soon with all of the future talent they have...

That Freshmen squad hasn't lost a game in three years of competition...

I think they will take their first loss in District tonight at La Grange. Then there will be a tie for first place in District.

PutMeInCoach
02-03-2009, 09:54 AM
Wasn't the last Giddings vs LG game pretty close? I think I heard it went into overtime where the Buffs were just in better physical shape compared to the Leps and were able to seal the deal nicely. Should be a good one to watch.

TRENCHES06
02-03-2009, 10:56 AM
Lady Leps will put a stomping on tonight

buff4life
02-03-2009, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by hookandladder
I think they will take their first loss in District tonight at La Grange. Then there will be a tie for first place in District.

Doesn't LG have two losses in district? A loss tonight by Giddings would still have them in first place by themselves

hookandladder
02-03-2009, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by buff4life
Doesn't LG have two losses in district? A loss tonight by Giddings would still have them in first place by themselves

Only loss I know of is against Giddings but could be wrong but I think I am right.

hookandladder
02-03-2009, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by buff4life

You are right LG girls have 2 losses boys have 1 loss.

hookandladder
02-04-2009, 07:10 AM
La Grange did pull the win out last night, listened to it on the radio. Went back and forth with LG holding a 10 point lead in the 3rd quarter, Katy Scott was the difference last night had close to 30 points. LG pulls out 3 point win, Congrats to both teams.