PDA

View Full Version : Steelers James Harrison

Bullaholic
02-02-2009, 06:02 PM
No doubt that the Steelers' James Harrison is one of the most dominant DL's in the NFL and made one of the biggest plays in SuperBowl history, but I sure lost respect for him on the play on which he was interested in asserting his dominance repeatedly over the Cardinals #47. Hard hits and physical play are appreciated by every fan, but this was way way over the top in even hardcore NFL fans books and ,IMO, he should have been ejected.

goosealaniz
02-02-2009, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
No doubt that the Steelers' James Harrison is one of the most dominant DL's in the NFL and made one of the biggest plays in SuperBowl history, but I sure lost respect for him on the play on which he was interested in asserting his dominance repeatedly over the Cardinals #47. Hard hits and physical play are appreciated by every fan, but this was way way over the top in even hardcore NFL fans books and ,IMO, he should have been ejected.

um.... isnt harrison a LB

Bullaholic
02-02-2009, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by goosealaniz
um.... isnt harrison a LB

I thinks you're correct, but he wears "92".

goosealaniz
02-02-2009, 06:24 PM
I thinks you're correct, but he wears "92".

yea... they were just talking about how a LB should never make a 100 yard run for a touchdown on espn...

Bullaholic
02-02-2009, 06:30 PM
yea... they were just talking about how a LB should never make a 100 yard run for a touchdown on espn...

The 100yd TD run was great, but I would have loved to have seen some big OL level him while he was beating up No. 47.

goosealaniz
02-02-2009, 06:37 PM
The 100yd TD run was great, but I would have loved to have seen some big OL level him while he was beating up No. 47.

i know what you mean... that was unnecessary... he probably could have been have thrown out for his actions... although it would have been hilarious if the Punter took him down...

I_Do_Care
02-02-2009, 06:40 PM
i know what you mean... that was unnecessary... he probably could have been have thrown out for his actions... although it would have been hilarious if the Punter took him down...
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e203/purplepeach_photos/goose.gif

goosealaniz
02-02-2009, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by I_Do_Care
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e203/purplepeach_photos/goose.gif

:foul: :foul: :redxpoke: