PDA

View Full Version : Brian Urlacher was in Graham....

RedWhiteBlue
02-02-2009, 03:18 PM
Friday night to watch his friend, Case McCoy play ball. It was awesome because after the game he went over the fieldhouse and met with some of the football boys and other folks. He signed autographs and took pictures. What a nice guy.....:)
It was funny because Colt and Jordan were also at the game and I think they like someone else getting all of the attention for once!!:D

SWMustang
02-02-2009, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
Friday night to watch his friend, Case McCoy play ball. It was awesome because after the game he went over the fieldhouse and met with some of the football boys and other folks. He signed autographs and took pictures. What a nice guy.....:)
It was funny because Colt and Jordan were also at the game and I think they like someone else getting all of the attention for once!!:D

how/why are Brian Uhrlacher and Case McMcoy friends?

coach
02-02-2009, 03:26 PM

eagles victory is going to be mad that he missed this

RedWhiteBlue
02-02-2009, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by SWMustang
how/why are Brian Uhrlacher and Case McMcoy friends?
They are friends through his dad, Coach McCoy. I believe the 2 are familiar through their New Mexico ties.
I didn't know this, but Urlacher's dad lives in Rule, Texas now.

Texasfootball2
02-02-2009, 03:33 PM
They are friends through his dad, Coach McCoy. I believe the 2 are familiar through their New Mexico ties.
I didn't know this, but Urlacher's dad lives in Rule, Texas now. I could be wrong, but isn't Brian U. from Lovington??? Brad coached in Lovington back in the late 80's, so their would definitley be a tie there. But, like I said I could be wrong too.

RedWhiteBlue
02-02-2009, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Texasfootball2
I could be wrong, but isn't Brian U. from Lovington??? Brad coached in Lovington back in the late 80's, so their would definitley be a tie there. But, like I said I could be wrong too.
He is from Lovington and yes, that would be the tie....

Rabid Cougar
02-02-2009, 07:28 PM
He was there to challenge him to an Honor "Dewell".

Whose laughing NOW?