PDA

View Full Version : Santonio Holmes Question

Electus Unus
02-02-2009, 02:05 PM
They are saying he won a state championship in HS, a national championship in college, and a super bowl. My question is what year did he win the national championship at Ohio State? So that would put him there from 2003-2005. Any clue?

Pmoney
02-02-2009, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by Electus Unus
They are saying he won a state championship in HS, a national championship in college, and a super bowl. My question is what year did he win the national championship at Ohio State? So that would put him there from 2003-2005. Any clue?
good point...maybe he was redshirted when they beat Miami?

Phil C
02-02-2009, 02:30 PM
I think you are right pmoney. He went to Ohio State in 2002 but I think he redshirted the year they won the MNC. But saying he won an MNC when he redshirted is pushing it. If so then Colt could claim one for 2005 when he was redshirted. He played 2003 to 2005 and could have played in 2006 but he chose to enter the NFL draft.

Txbroadcaster
02-02-2009, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
I think you are right pmoney. He went to Ohio State in 2002 but I think he redshirted the year they won the MNC. But saying he won an MNC when he redshirted is pushing it. If so then Colt could claim one for 2005 when he was redshirted. He played 2003 to 2005 and could have played in 2006 but he chose to enter the NFL draft.

just because u redshirt does not mean ur not on the team. They practice with the team and partake in every activity and duty of the team

Speaking of him

why has the media seemingly forgot his legal troubles?

Electus Unus
02-02-2009, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
just because u redshirt does not mean ur not on the team. They practice with the team and partake in every activity and duty of the team

Speaking of him

why has the media seemingly forgot his legal troubles? Because Michael Phelps smokes pot too and its not a big deal anymore. :p

BreckTxLonghorn
02-02-2009, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster

Speaking of him

why has the media seemingly forgot his legal troubles?

Or the fact he put a picture of his dong on the internet?

goosealaniz
02-02-2009, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn
Or the fact he put a picture of his dong on the internet?

he has a pic of his "dong"... creepy