PDA

View Full Version : FINAL Manor 14 Barbers Hill 9

noitall
11-21-2003, 11:05 PM
Eagles played a real good game but a couple of late turnovers sealed their fate. Congrats on a good season and we'll see ya next year.

j_dog
11-21-2003, 11:10 PM
Manor, congratulations on your victory. BH I know it was a tough loss for you. Get'em next year!

surfspike
11-21-2003, 11:29 PM
at least BH lost to a quality team. They have nothing to feel bad about.

RBARKER
11-22-2003, 01:41 AM
Just got back from the game and this game was played by two even teams. Manor has a good Defense and played well. Turnovers cost BH a win or at least a chance to win. Good Job Eagles you gave it your all and Chris hold your head up you are a fine player and will give teams fits next year. Congrats to Manor It's been a while for yall and it looks like you have to play Jasper next good luck. I guess I will follow some 4A and 5A teams now.

Mustangdedad
11-22-2003, 02:21 AM
A very good game between two very evenly matched teams. The difference was a couple of untimely turnovers. Both teams played well enough to win. Barbers Hill is a class act. I was told by several Manor players that BH players were very good sports and that there was no mouthing between the players. Congratulations Manor on a hard fought victory over a quality opponent.

Pudlugger
11-22-2003, 02:37 AM
Congratulations manor way to hang in there. D24 is rolling! Good luck next week against Jasper. Remember they said yall wouldn't beat Navasota too. :D

bhillfan
11-22-2003, 01:30 PM
Good job manor, yall put up a fight the whole game and capitolized on our mistakes, coming from being a player out there on the field, yall are a class act as well, i didnt hear much mouthing going on at all, #1 is a strong player and very talented as is the rest of the team, good luck against jasper next week and dont let up

BHKrystal06
11-22-2003, 08:22 PM
Good game Manor. Good luck the rest of the playoff season. :)

hsfan
11-22-2003, 08:45 PM
good game by both teams.you guys left it all out on the field with class.bh this team team will not be forgotten.noone gave you a chance but,you showed what heart was all about.#21 gtreat game you will not be forgotten for the the way you played you set a great example for the younger guys.keep your head up,nothing to be ashamed about.#12 you showed a guts playing hurt.#10 from manor awesome game,every time i looked up you were there.good lick to you and the rest of your team.

hsfan
11-22-2003, 09:16 PM
sorry meant good luck.

bhcajun
11-23-2003, 08:30 PM
Sorry BH Faithful :( , i just couldn't keep my balance after my catch in the end :mad: maybe i could have scored, or at least 15 more yards.

Oh yeah, since when have tight ends not been able to cut middle linebackers? (What a stupid call :mad: !!)

eagle.eyes
11-23-2003, 09:21 PM
DS, I may be wrong, but I believe they changed the rule to where only the 5 down lineman can cut block, not the TE anymore. There are many kids and coaches not aware of this change, as seen Fri night in Bryan.

IBRINGTHEHAT
11-23-2003, 11:00 PM
The TE can cut but just not when coming from the outside to the inside (such as on a middle linebacker) only the five interior linemen have a shot at just about everyone. I think that is what the rule is any way