PDA

View Full Version : Jasper

kepdawg
01-31-2009, 02:20 PM
Open

j_dog
01-31-2009, 10:18 PM
Head football coach job is open. Brooks is retaining the athletic director job.

I saw him last night at the basketball game. I did not know then that he was stepping down as coach, but he did look like a very happy man. He said when he went back to Jasper he was only going to coach five more years. Evidently he decided two more years was enough. He is going to be head of the alternative school program as well as AD so it appears he will still have a good job with not so many headaches.

kepdawg
01-31-2009, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by j_dog
Head football coach job is open. Brooks is retaining the athletic director job.

I saw him last night at the basketball game. I did not know then that he was stepping down as coach, but he did look like a very happy man. He said when he went back to Jasper he was only going to coach five more years. Evidently he decided two more years was enough. He is going to be head of the alternative school program as well as AD so it appears he will still have a good job with not so many headaches.

Yeah I definitely wish him the best! It sounds like he really wants the opportunity to work more closely with kids who really need help and to be more involved in the community. Lord knows Jasper needs people like that!

kepdawg
04-02-2009, 11:39 AM
Maybe they'll hire before football season starts!

Actually they finally supposedly have their man.

April 8 is set as the date to announce, but things have been pushed back before.

I'll believe it when it happens.