PDA

View Full Version : Hole-in-one

HM33
01-30-2009, 05:42 PM
Was out playing today and I was a foot and a half away from a hole-in-one. I was super pumped lol. I just started playing alot lately. I figured that I have to get good cuz this is the sport I will be playing the rest of my life. Football and baseball are done :(

HM33
01-30-2009, 06:51 PM
Totally put this in the wrong section. Someone want to move it to the Sports Forum???

DU_stud04
01-30-2009, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by HM33
Was out playing today and I was a foot and a half away from a hole-in-one. I was super pumped lol. I just started playing alot lately. I figured that I have to get good cuz this is the sport I will be playing the rest of my life. Football and baseball are done :( nice. the closest i ever got was in a scramble at the tin cup in merkel on hole 5 this summer. i landed about 3 feet away. i was pretty stoked. then this older fellow went out there with his 3 iron..... miss hits it and it just bounces towards the green. then it keeps going. rolls right by my ball and falls in the cup. we all started going crazy and he just looked at us, and asked what?

(he couldnt see that far to see he made it in, he thought it was a bad shot)

we'll we told him his shot is closest, so we walk him out to the green and pick up our balls, he looks and asks....wheres mine??? someone pulled the pin and out jumped his ball. i thought he was going to have a heart attack when he grabbed his chest.

44INAROW
01-30-2009, 08:24 PM
Cool HM - stick with it - Golf is a great sport. SOmething you and your 2 brothers can do together as you grow older, etc. All 3 of my boys play and they have a good time playing together...... Keep working towards that hole in one.....:p

shankbear
01-31-2009, 08:30 AM
DU....technically if you pulled out the flag and the ball poppoed out, it is not a hole in one. He would be putting for a biridie at that time. It is the rule.

I have seen 4 holes in one but never made one myself.

zebrablue2
01-31-2009, 09:53 AM
half of the divot from my shot on a par 3 was in the cup about 10 yrs ago. that was how close I got one time.:flaming: think I will try and make one today. it would be a first..:)