Snyder->>> http://www.ktxs.com/newsroom/newsclips/sweesnyd102408.wmv

I couldn't find Sweetwater vs. Wylie.:D

Black_Magic
01-30-2009, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Do ya'll remember these?:devil:

Brownwood->>> http://www.ktxs.com/newsroom/newsclips/sweebrow103108.wmv

Snyder->>> http://www.ktxs.com/newsroom/newsclips/sweesnyd102408.wmv

I couldn't find Sweetwater vs. Wylie.:D yep I remember. Funny how about 9 out of 12 plays showns are where Snyder has positive plays even though Snyder lost the game. The highlights show some of why Snyder out gained Sweetwater in Stats 2-1. Funny how the ball bounces some times.

Sweetwater Red
01-30-2009, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
Snyder lost the game.

This is the bottom line is it not?:thinking:

wildstangs
01-30-2009, 02:02 PM
yep I remember. Funny how about 9 out of 12 plays showns are where Snyder has positive plays even though Snyder lost the game. The highlights show some of why Snyder out gained Sweetwater in Stats 2-1. Funny how the ball bounces some times.

The only important stat from ANY game - Final Scoreboard.

Sweetwater Red
01-30-2009, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by wildstangs
The only important stat from ANY game - Final Scoreboard.

Not to mention that it doesn't matter what you do inside the twenties.

We didn't need huge offensive numbers when we are returning a
KO for a score and another down to the Snyder 35 on Snyder's two KO's.

Black_Magic
01-30-2009, 02:12 PM
This is the bottom line is it not?:thinking: Look you two. what do you expect? You post a set of Highlights from a very close game ( practicaly won on a fluke kicking flub up ) that even has a large majority of the plays on the highlights ( that you posted by the way) making it look like Snyder was more dominant in the game. Count the plays your self on the highlight if you dont believe me... Then you are suprised someone mentions it.....:rolleyes: you didnt ask about a bottom line. we all know who won. I mentioned who won. you just dont like the other factual comments.. tough titty said the kitty.... hehe..:clap:

wildstangs
01-30-2009, 02:16 PM
Look you two. what do you expect? You post a set of Highlights from a very close game ( practicaly won on a fluke kicking flub up ) that even has a large majority of the plays on the highlights ( that you posted by the way) making it look like Snyder was more dominant in the game. Count the plays your self on the highlight if you dont believe me... Then you are suprised someone mentions it.....:rolleyes: you didnt ask about a bottom line. we all know who won. I mentioned who won. you just dont like the other factual comments.. tough titty said the kitty.... hehe..:clap:

I could care less who was more dominant as long as my team gets the W when the clock strikes 0:00. Kudos on the final line - that was funny.

Black_Magic
01-30-2009, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by wildstangs
I could care less who was more dominant as long as my team gets the W when the clock strikes 0:00. Kudos on the final line - that was funny. Great. otherwise you could be disapointed after looking at some of those highlights. glad you feel that way. its your oppinion and your entitled. as I am. dont want to hear it?? sounds like something you need to deal with.:p BY the way.. Its is clear Why Jackson left. Dont blame him one bit. No matter what he did or how well sweetwater did under his direction over the years the folks of sweetwater were never happy. With the record he has ammased you would think sweetwater folks would have loved him but you constantly heard griping about him... God Bless his successor.:rolleyes:

pirate4state
01-30-2009, 02:26 PM
http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=91903

wildstangs
01-30-2009, 02:26 PM
Great. otherwise you could be disapointed after looking at some of those highlights. glad you feel that way. its your oppinion and your entitled. as I am. dont want to hear it?? sounds like something you need to deal with.:p BY the way.. Its is clear Why Jackson left. Dont blame him one bit. No matter what he did or how well sweetwater did under his direction over the years the folks of sweetwater were never happy. With the record he has ammased you would think sweetwater folks would have loved him but you constantly heard griping about him... God Bless his successor.:rolleyes:

Check my former posts. I was a Jackson defender and hate to see him leave. Every town has its fans that aren't appreciative. I am sure there are some in Snyder as well.

By the way, I just watched the highlights (I didnt get to make it to the game) and it looked like a great hard hitting defensive battle with both teams coughing up the ball several times. Long overdue, but kudos to the Tigers and Mustangs for a hard fought battle.

Ranger Mom
01-30-2009, 02:27 PM
Great. otherwise you could be disapointed after looking at some of those highlights. glad you feel that way. its your oppinion and your entitled. as I am. dont want to hear it?? sounds like something you need to deal with.:p BY the way.. Its is clear Why Jackson left. Dont blame him one bit. No matter what he did or how well sweetwater did under his direction over the years the folks of sweetwater were never happy. With the record he has ammased you would think sweetwater folks would have loved him but you constantly heard griping about him... God Bless his successor.:rolleyes:

I can only really think of 2 posters who griped about him, I thought all the rest kinda liked him!!

Ranger Mom
01-30-2009, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=91903

:2thumbsup

Black_Magic
01-30-2009, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I can only really think of 2 posters who griped about him, I thought all the rest kinda liked him!! Im not talking about posters only.. he had all kinds of folks out to get him and constantly griping outside the internet chats.

Ranger Mom
01-30-2009, 02:30 PM
Im not talking about posters only.. he had all kinds of folks out to get him and constantly griping outside the internet chats.

Ohh....well I have to take your word for that, the internet is the only place I talk to Sweetwater people.

wildstangs
01-30-2009, 02:37 PM
I wonder if any of the Snyder fans taked bad about Rogers and his staff after their dissapointing game against Sweetwater last year? Or how about after Sweetwater's upset win over the undefeated Tigers a few years ago?

Of course they did. Did Rogers and his staff deserve it? Of course NOT. Every town has their bunch of whiny, know it all, "we should have done this instead" group of fans.

Sweetwater Red
01-30-2009, 02:43 PM
No matter what he did or how well sweetwater did under his direction over the years the folks of sweetwater were never happy. With the record he has ammased you would think sweetwater folks would have loved him but you constantly heard griping about him... God Bless his successor.:rolleyes:

I have heard the same thing about your HC. I know for a fact
that there are Snyder folks doing the same thing. I have defended
not only Jackson. But your HC also.

Snyder didn't know what success was until Coach Rodgers got
there. Trust me. If the powers that be have any sense, they'll
empty the coffers to keep him there...if they haven't already.

This is coming from a Sweetwater poster. If that doesn't convince
you, then you know nothing about 2-3A or any of their coaches.

http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/newreply.php?s=&action=newreply&postid=1150467

Black_Magic
01-30-2009, 02:52 PM
of course there are some folks who dont like a coach in every town. BUT many Sweetwater folks constantly gripped about Jackson very very unjustly. Sure there are a few folks in Snyder who feel that way. Im not talking about the occasional 1-15 or 1-20.. Im talking about way more than that . but if you want to pretend it was not like that for him then thats fine too.. I know better. Again .. God bless the guy who comes in after him. He has a tough crowd to please.

LH Panther Mom
01-30-2009, 02:52 PM
( practicaly won on a fluke kicking flub up )
That sounds vaguely familiar. :thinking: :thinking:

Sweetwater Red
01-30-2009, 03:03 PM
Again .. God bless the guy who comes in after him. He has a tough crowd to please.

If that's the case, then why do you want the job so bad?:devil:

Ranger Mom
01-30-2009, 03:20 PM
of course there are some folks who dont like a coach in every town. BUT many Sweetwater folks constantly gripped about Jackson very very unjustly. Sure there are a few folks in Snyder who feel that way. Im not talking about the occasional 1-15 or 1-20.. Im talking about way more than that . but if you want to pretend it was not like that for him then thats fine too.. I know better. Again .. God bless the guy who comes in after him. He has a tough crowd to please.

I didn't realize you were that close to so many Sweetwater folks!!:p

Sweetwater Red
01-30-2009, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I didn't realize you were that close to so many Sweetwater folks!!:p

He drives to Sweetwater every morning to drink coffee at Whataburger with all his friends.:doh:

Lion_Addict
01-30-2009, 03:38 PM
Do ya'll remember these?:devil:

Brownwood->>> http://www.ktxs.com/newsroom/newsclips/sweebrow103108.wmv

Ohhhhhh Red....... the past again???? :rolleyes: It is your Birthday, so I ain't gonna mention '07.....OOPS, who said that??? :D
FUTURE Baby!!! That's what it's all about!!! :cool: Dag gum.....just so BRIGHT!!! ;)