PDA

View Full Version : I_Do_Care

SintonFan
01-29-2009, 10:19 PM
A few questions.
Where on the American Psychological Association's website did you find you info for the closed thread? I can't find it.
Why can't private charities continue to what they do best? Help those who are less fortunate with their basic needs.
Why do my tax dollars have to be used for something that charity has always done and done much better than government can?
Are you really from Amsterdam?

I_Do_Care
01-29-2009, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
A few questions.
Where on the American Psychological Association's website did you find you info for the closed thread? I can't find it.
Why can't private charities continue to what they do best? Help those who are less fortunate with their basic needs.
Why do my tax dollars have to be used for something that charity has always done and done much better than government can?
Are you really from Amsterdam?
PM coming, it got shut down cause this inevitably goes political. I've done impact analysis on private charities, that statement is laughable and completely untrue! your box is full
http://www.apa.org/pi/wpo/myths.html

SintonFan
01-29-2009, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by I_Do_Care
PM coming, it got shut down cause this inevitably goes political. I've done impact analysis on private charities, that statement is laughable and completely untrue! your box is full
Let me clear out a few so you can pm me.
Are you saying Government can do a better job than charities on something charities have done for much longer? Can you list some of your impact studies? Are you in college? I am extremely curious...

SintonFan
01-29-2009, 11:01 PM
Thanks for the info and the pm. You still didn't answer my last 3 questions.:)

I_Do_Care
01-29-2009, 11:07 PM
Thanks for the info and the pm. You still didn't answer my last 3 questions.:) cause it's in the PM homie! ;)

SintonFan
01-29-2009, 11:15 PM
cause it's in the PM homie! ;)
*sigh*
The last two were never addressed.:)

I_Do_Care
01-29-2009, 11:20 PM
*sigh*
The last two were never addressed.:) guess you didn't read carefully enough?:confused:
oh and LIVED in AMSTERDAM, I'm back :)

SintonFan
01-29-2009, 11:30 PM
guess you didn't read carefully enough?:confused:
oh and LIVED in AMSTERDAM, I'm back :)
How was it?
I loved England last year. Those folks know how to throw a party!:clap:

I_Do_Care
01-29-2009, 11:33 PM
How was it?
I loved England last year. Those folks know how to throw a party!:clap: still buzzin! ;)

SintonFan
01-29-2009, 11:38 PM
still buzzin! ;)
Umm...
I'm talking about their pubs...:confused:

I_Do_Care
01-29-2009, 11:43 PM
Umm...
I'm talking about their pubs...:confused: uh, so was I! Terrible food (England), i'd rather dig in a trashcan in Bangkok! lmao

SintonFan
01-30-2009, 12:06 AM
i loved the food
Nuttin like Mutton!:p
The beer was good!!:cool: