PDA

View Full Version : Cuero's QB Arndt named 3A 1st Team Punter!

KingRob
01-28-2009, 07:03 PM
Congrats to Tyler!

http://www.victoriaadvocate.com/topsports/story/402736.html :clap:

KingRob
01-28-2009, 07:19 PM
Multi-talented. I hear he can run too.

Gobbler Fan
01-28-2009, 07:47 PM
It's not like he punted a whole heck of a lot but when he did and you avg over 45+ yards someone noticed .
:thumbsup:

Tyler Arndt-1st team Punter 3rd team QB

Robert Armstrong- 2nd team Reciever 2nd team DB Honorable mention Kick Returner

Klayton Smith Honorable Mention Guard and DL

Jake Ragnow Honorable Mention LB

3 move on to Baseball and 1 moves on to Basketball and Track

Congratulations !

:2thumbsup

gobbler grad
01-28-2009, 08:57 PM
just a very talented young man...

can't wait to see him start swinging that bat though...:thinking:

44INAROW
01-28-2009, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by KingRob
Multi-talented. I hear he can run too.

Hopefully you get a chance to see for yourself next fall :)

Originally posted by Gobbler Fan
It's not like he punted a whole heck of a lot but when he did and you avg over 45+ yards someone noticed .
:thumbsup:

Tyler Arndt-1st team Punter 3rd team QB

Robert Armstrong- 2nd team Reciever 2nd team DB Honorable mention Kick Returner

Klayton Smith Honorable Mention Guard and DL

Jake Ragnow Honorable Mention LB

3 move on to Baseball and 1 moves on to Basketball and Track

Congratulations !

:2thumbsup

Congrats to all recognized :clap: :clap:

Originally posted by gobbler grad
just a very talented young man...

can't wait to see him start swinging that bat though...:thinking:

you betcha Gobbler Grad - baseball can't get here soon enough for me;)

formercougar18
02-03-2009, 12:17 AM
Arndt has a bright future in front of him. I played against him last year in the state semi-final. I think it was his first at year at the varsity level but i cant be sure. He came in only throwing one pick all year, we did intercept him 3 times, but he was a sophomore on a state semi-final team, enough nerves for anyone. He had a great juniior year, and has led cuero to two straight semi-finals. I wouldnt be surprised if he leads them all the way next year. Congrats

44INAROW
02-03-2009, 09:11 AM
Love the Avatar KingRob :p

headhunter
02-03-2009, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by formercougar18
Arndt has a bright future in front of him. I played against him last year in the state semi-final. I think it was his first at year at the varsity level but i cant be sure. He came in only throwing one pick all year, we did intercept him 3 times, but he was a sophomore on a state semi-final team, enough nerves for anyone. He had a great juniior year, and has led cuero to two straight semi-finals. I wouldnt be surprised if he leads them all the way next year. Congrats

You really only picked him twice. The first one was dropped and the official had no idea. But yes he is good, I just hope the coaches allow him to have more control of the offense and adjust the system to allow him to prepare himself for the next level. He has to learn to read defenses. This is hard for high school QB's to learn, I look for big things from Arndt in the next year, on the football field and baseball field. He is an amazing athlete. He makes things look easy and effortless.

formercougar18
02-04-2009, 12:44 AM
haha your very right. I was just remembering numbers, but yea our corner did actually drop the ball, but in high school if you act like you caught it u might just get the call which is what happened.