PDA

View Full Version : Glad this guy isnt my teams "future"

eagles_victory
01-28-2009, 05:02 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3866849

BwdLions
01-28-2009, 05:08 PM
That's ridiculous. I wish they'd kick guys like that out of the league when they play like that.

pirate4state
01-28-2009, 05:25 PM
there is only 1 person i know that refers to this guy as the "future" ;)

LH Panther Mom
01-28-2009, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
there is only 1 person i know that refers to this guy as the "future" ;)
:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: Hmmmm......

SintonFan
01-29-2009, 12:03 AM
Nasty nasty elbow thrown by that guy.
Wallace was in the process of showing how to drive on the Lakers and BAM down he goes.
Fine him. He deserves it.
lol at those professional players who defended Bynum. The game is fast and rough but he kept his elbow out there.

jockcity33
01-29-2009, 09:17 AM
goodness, I watched the video before I read the article and I honestly thought he was faking. The foul did not look anything like an attempt to hurt someone. If I was playing and someone was driving down the lane for a pretty much uncontested dunk I would do the same thing. You guys are talking like basketball should be a non-contact sport like cheerleading.

pancho villa
01-29-2009, 09:23 AM
Are you kidding! I have seen harder hits than that at band practice.

eagles_victory
01-30-2009, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by jockcity33
goodness, I watched the video before I read the article and I honestly thought he was faking. The foul did not look anything like an attempt to hurt someone. If I was playing and someone was driving down the lane for a pretty much uncontested dunk I would do the same thing. You guys are talking like basketball should be a non-contact sport like cheerleading. lol you guys missed the boat on why this thread was made.