PDA

View Full Version : Damn Buffalo Wild Wins

Astrosdawg07
01-27-2009, 11:20 PM
Once again I have gotten a bad batch of wings from BWW!

Pmoney
01-27-2009, 11:49 PM
thats why you go to hooters...they have the best wings and there are also nearly naked women waiting on you:D

Astrosdawg07
01-27-2009, 11:56 PM
Don't have one here in Tyler.

HM33
01-28-2009, 08:32 AM
Can't go wrong at Wing Stop!!!!

piratebg
01-28-2009, 09:08 AM
I love Buffalo Wild Wings, Hooters, and Wings n More. I've haven't tried a Wing Stop yet.

pancho villa
01-28-2009, 09:21 AM
Can't hardly get a table at BWW in Pearland.

navscanmaster
01-28-2009, 10:59 AM
our crew ate at the BWW in Mansfield last night. It was pretty darn good, and thanks to the ice, rather empty.

BreckTxLonghorn
01-28-2009, 11:01 AM
Come to Austin. Eat Pluckers. Enjoy the life changing experience.

Daddy D 11
01-28-2009, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn
Come to Austin. Eat Pluckers. Enjoy the life changing experience.

Pluckers is amazing.

And I've ate Buffalo Wild Wings in Miami, Tampa, Atlanta and Abilene and have gotten sick every damn time!:mad: Someone explain that crap to me! I will never try it again.

DUKE22
01-28-2009, 12:21 PM
Come to Austin. Eat Pluckers. Enjoy the life changing experience. I actually like bone daddys and twin peaks lol.

coach
01-28-2009, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by Astrosdawg07
Once again I have gotten a bad batch of wings from BWW!

maybe they were bad bc you ate at buffalo wild wins and not buffalo wild wings

Bearkat
01-28-2009, 02:26 PM
I really like BWW's food. Favorite sauce = Asain Zing

GreenGobbla
01-28-2009, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
Pluckers is amazing.

I agree...

Electus Unus
01-28-2009, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by Pmoney
thats why you go to hooters...they have the best wings and there are also nearly naked women waiting on you:D Hooters has the worst wings EVER. Wing Stop, Pluckers, and Wings-n-More are the places to go for good wings.

DU_stud04
01-28-2009, 07:16 PM
i like hooters wings as well, i a fan of breaded chicken wings. never went to one till moved to Arlington, and we knew all of the girls from school so it was never about going to flirt with the girls. stopped going when winghouse opened up, way better chicken sandwich and they would show boxing.

next in line would have to be wingstop, or pizza hut's. they make a damn good wing for being a pizza place(not the regualr wings they have, has to be wing street.) i like bww for the bar and atmosphere, food and service has never been great in any of my experiences. ill have to try pluckers sometime.

KingRob
01-28-2009, 07:23 PM
They just opened up a BWW in Victoria. Imagine it's going to give Wing Stop some competition.

They have a Hooters over here in Germany now. It's about a 20 minute ride from my house, but I haven't been there yet. I hear it's good.

BreckTxLonghorn
01-28-2009, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
i like hooters wings as well, i a fan of breaded chicken wings. never went to one till moved to Arlington, and we knew all of the girls from school so it was never about going to flirt with the girls. stopped going when winghouse opened up, way better chicken sandwich and they would show boxing.

next in line would have to be wingstop, or pizza hut's. they make a damn good wing for being a pizza place(not the regualr wings they have, has to be wing street.) i like bww for the bar and atmosphere, food and service has never been great in any of my experiences. ill have to try pluckers sometime.

Boneless Honey BBQ Pizza Hut "Wingstreet" wings are surprisingly amazing. My roommate and I can take down that and a Panormous.

Twirling Time
01-28-2009, 07:43 PM
The only problem I have with BWW is the regular price of their wings. They have a Tuesday night special up here where they sell 50 cent wings, though. Parmesan Garlic is my flavor.

DU_stud04
01-28-2009, 08:42 PM
Boneless Honey BBQ Pizza Hut "Wingstreet" wings are surprisingly amazing. My roommate and I can take down that and a Panormous. we bought them because we were hungry and used a coupon that gave us the most food. after i tried the first one, i didnt touch the pizza. if im ever getting wings to bring back to the house, wing street wings are my choice. im a fan of the honey bbq and the spicy bbq :)

PHS Wildcats
01-28-2009, 08:44 PM
Wing Stop's the best. No one else is close!:clap:

gobbler grad
01-28-2009, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by GreenGobbla
I agree...

both my kids like pluckers...:D

piratebg
01-28-2009, 10:13 PM
Honey BBQ??? Parmesan Garlic???

Give me the HOTTEST stuff you got. :devil:

Electus Unus
01-28-2009, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
Honey BBQ??? Parmesan Garlic???

Give me the HOTTEST stuff you got. :devil: Isn't there places where you have to sign release forms to eat those? :D

piratebg
01-28-2009, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by Electus Unus
Isn't there places where you have to sign release forms to eat those? :D

I know at Hooters the hottest stuff is called Elvis, and last I checked it wasn't on the menu. ;)

mwynn05
01-28-2009, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04

next in line would have to be wingstop, or pizza hut's. they make a damn good wing for being a pizza place(not the regualr wings they have, has to be wing street.) i like bww for the bar and atmosphere, food and service has never been great in any of my experiences. ill have to try pluckers sometime. when we went to bww in Abilene we kind of thought it sucked

SintonFan
01-28-2009, 10:58 PM
Wingstop is always good.
I have been recently turned on to Bayou City Wings in Houston. Their 1/2 price wings night was awesome. We got like 45+ wings for around 18 bucks(I don't remember exactly since I didn't pay that night :D ). It was like BWW but more open and more crowded.
I never have tried the wings at BWW. Always went there to drink beer and watch a game. The one in SA down from my house is owned by one of the Spurs and super packed game night. Their nachos are ok.

DU_stud04
01-28-2009, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by mwynn05
when we went to bww in Abilene we kind of thought it sucked that band they had in there rocked!

kinda sucked that food took over an hour to get served when they werent busy, and it was kinda cold, and messed up the order, and there werent many people.

TMer25
01-28-2009, 11:17 PM
Pluckers just opened up in San Marcos. That place was the first thing I missed about Austin once I graduated from UT.

Diocletian
01-28-2009, 11:42 PM
go boneless at BWW

LH Panther Mom
01-29-2009, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by Bearkat
Favorite sauce = Asain Zing
:iagree:

ASUFrisbeeStud
01-29-2009, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by Diocletian
go boneless at BWW

I'm in Dallas for work and had some today at the smallest weirdest shaped BWW in the state.