PDA

View Full Version : I have a pregnant 21 year daughter

Looking4number8
01-26-2009, 08:41 PM
That lives upstairs here. She has her own apartment (kind of) here in my house. I love her but now I remember why I divorced her mom. She is due in April and I cant wait... for two reason.

I am excited about my first grand baby but my daughter is killing me. Lord is she grippe!! Hope all is better when the baby is born.

Trashman
01-26-2009, 08:55 PM
If she is anything like mine, you have no hope at all.:D Hey and congrats on the grandbaby. The Grandpa gig is good work, if you can get it!;)

RedWhiteBlue
01-27-2009, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
That lives upstairs here. She has her own apartment (kind of) here in my house. I love her but now I remember why I divorced her mom. She is due in April and I cant wait... for two reason.

I am excited about my first grand baby but my daughter is killing me. Lord is she grippe!! Hope all is better when the baby is born.
Are you a whiner or what???:rolleyes:

Looking4number8
01-28-2009, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
Are you a whiner or what???:rolleyes:

Now lets see... she does not work, she sleeps until noon, she does not help clean... Why is she grippy? Must just be the female in her you think? Guess I should be used to that!

Lion_Addict
01-28-2009, 09:57 AM
Why is she gripey? Must just be the female in her you think?

Hit the nail right on the head there brother!! :clap:

RedWhiteBlue
01-28-2009, 02:32 PM
Now lets see... she does not work, she sleeps until noon, she does not help clean... Why is she grippy? Must just be the female in her you think? Guess I should be used to that!
Sounds like she is a 'husband'.......:rolleyes:

pirate4state
01-28-2009, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
Sounds like she is a 'husband'.......:rolleyes: hahahahahahahahaha

pancho villa
01-30-2009, 08:33 AM
I don't like hearing about stuff like this. I have a 21 year old daughter and she don't need no little bebe.

LH Panther Mom
01-30-2009, 09:22 AM
Hey, it could be worse! She could have just had OCTUPLETS with 6 other kids age 7 and younger, and yes, unmarried & living WITH you, not in the "apartment". :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Looking4number8
01-30-2009, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Hey, it could be worse! She could have just had OCTUPLETS with 6 other kids age 7 and younger, and yes, unmarried & living WITH you, not in the "apartment". :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I am not real sure that helped!

ASUFrisbeeStud
01-30-2009, 09:54 PM

Is she is the one in your sig?

Looking4number8
01-30-2009, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
Is she is the one in your sig?

No, that one is 17 and a senior this year.... I think she understands the marriage then baby... other one got a little confused!

ASUFrisbeeStud
01-30-2009, 10:18 PM
No, that one is 17 and a senior this year.... I think she understands the marriage then baby... other one got a little confused!

Haha happens to the best of them

ronwx5x
02-05-2009, 11:12 AM

Happy to hear about the first grandchild but not so happy to hear your daughter is a problem to you. I'm not sure it will be better when the baby is born though. Has she made plans on who will do babysitting when she has to go to work? I have a sinking feeling about that one (sinking for you and the baby, not her)!

I was afraid my oldest daughter (now aged 30) might turn out like this sounds, but she finally found a great guy and married him last October. She also now has a decent job and a future. Her husband not only is good to her but like a son to me.

Don't give up, they can change and mature over time. I am finally happy for my kids. My wife kept telling me she would grow up, and it looks like maybe she was right!

Farmersfan
02-10-2009, 02:37 PM

Wow! Where can I get a gig like this? Not hard to understand why it's happening L4N..................................