PDA

View Full Version : Vendetta western movie coming to the Encore Western Channel on 1-30-09 at 9:50 P.M.

Phil C
01-26-2009, 09:41 AM
This movie ("Vendetta") is relatively unknown and has several alternate titles and is being shown for the first time at this time on the Encore Western Channel. I haven't seen it so I don't know how good it is but I will record it and watch it later since I will probably still be at a basketball game when it is shown. The famous actor Lee Van Cleef plays a villain here as part of an outlaw gang that kills Leif Garrett's (a young boy here and he was later to be a big Teen singing idol star) parents and kidnaps his sister. The boy goes after them. He teams up with a prospector (Jim Brown - the famous actor/NFL football star) who has been robbed by the gang. The gang has certainly messed up when they got these two mad at them. I look forward to seeing it.
This is the first time it will be shown on this channel so even if you miss it I am sure you will have several more chances.

Probably good news indeed!

Phil C
01-26-2009, 02:29 PM
Oops! This should have been in the nonsports thread. Moderators please move and my apologies. :(