PDA

View Full Version : Bridgeport bulls??

Texas-5
01-22-2009, 08:53 PM
They was a great team i went to a couple of games and never seen a offense so great. How are the scholarships for them? and the green brothers??

Keith7
01-22-2009, 09:02 PM
how are the sissies?

Bullaholic
01-23-2009, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by Texas-5
They was a great team i went to a couple of games and never seen a offense so great. How are the scholarships for them? and the green brothers??

Thanks for the props. The Bulls did have a great season that ended a little too early for our liking but the future looks bright for next season. Don't know the specifics of the current college offers so I can't speak to that, but I do know that several of the players have gotten some looks. The Green brothers are just fine---Cameron, the QB, will graduate this year and his brother Corbin, the RB, should be back for next year. Again, thanks for you interest and support of the Bulls.

Bullaholic
01-23-2009, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by Keith7
how are the sissies?

Keith, the Sissies are doing very well this BB season, are 24-1 and ranked No. 10 in the 01/19 TABC poll. We look for them to be a real force in the playoffs and are very, very proud of all of our girls. Thanks for asking.

MN95
01-23-2009, 12:49 PM
I have been reading lots of good things about your girls team on another forum devoted to Girls bball. Sounds like they are pretty good. Just curious, who did the one loss come to?

Bullaholic
01-23-2009, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by MN95
I have been reading lots of good things about your girls team on another forum devoted to Girls bball. Sounds like they are pretty good. Just curious, who did the one loss come to?

They lost to Bowie by 7 or 8 pts. in the holiday tournament. Thanks to you also, for your interest.