PDA

View Full Version : A Word From Rocket

Rocket
01-22-2009, 04:06 PM
As if you people really care! Just wanted to let you guys know that we have BrownwoodLions.com up and running again and that we have been giving our site an overhaul and trying to build the community and get traffic and posts going again.

If you want to come check it out, we would be glad to have ya. Right now, of course, the main topic is our new head coach, which is looking like Bob Shipley. That should make for an interesting Burnet and Liberty Hill game this season if it ends up happening. We have also given our forum a new attitude to allow conversation about stuff and not being so intolerant of negative opinions. We will argue with ya though!

Hope everybody is well. Once we get closer to the season, I will be back to tick everybody off. Until then, check you guys later.

Ranger Mom
01-22-2009, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
As if you people really care! Just wanted to let you guys know that we have BrownwoodLions.com up and running again and that we have been giving our site an overhaul and trying to build the community and get traffic and posts going again.

If you want to come check it out, we would be glad to have ya. Right now, of course, the main topic is our new head coach, which is looking like Bob Shipley. That should make for an interesting Burnet and Liberty Hill game this season if it ends up happening. We have also given our forum a new attitude to allow conversation about stuff and not being so intolerant of negative opinions. We will argue with ya though!

Hope everybody is well. Once we get closer to the season, I will be back to tick everybody off. Until then, check you guys later.

I took a peek a couple of nights ago...looks good!!!

I thought you had forgotten about us!!:(

Sweetwater Red
01-22-2009, 04:24 PM
Once we get closer to the season, I will be back to tick everybody off. Until then, check you guys later.

I'll be waiting.:wave: :)

RedWhiteBlue
01-22-2009, 07:03 PM
Okay... honestly? I have one thing that I am envious about the Wood for. I think your website is awesome. I wish the Steers had one!!:D

Looking4number8
01-22-2009, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
Okay... honestly? I have one thing that I am envious about the Wood for. I think your website is awesome. I wish the Steers had one!!:D

You can thank Rocket for that. He built it and maintains it.... all we do is enjoy it. Thanks Rocket!

Trashman
01-22-2009, 08:15 PM
Rocket is good!:iagree:

Rocket
01-22-2009, 09:11 PM

Nope. BrownwoodLions.com needed some TLC since I pretty much rejected it all season by yapping to ya'll. I had to give it some attention to get the traffic back up and excitement going again.

Txbroadcaster
01-22-2009, 09:37 PM
Nope. BrownwoodLions.com needed some TLC since I pretty much rejected it all season by yapping to ya'll. I had to give it some attention to get the traffic back up and excitement going again.

did u just quote...and answer yourself?

ccmom
01-22-2009, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster

LOL!!! Well, he does like to hear himself talk.:rolleyes: :D

Ranger Mom
01-22-2009, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster

I thought he was responding to me until I saw what he quoted...lol!!

Rocket
01-23-2009, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I took a peek a couple of nights ago...looks good!!!

I thought you had forgotten about us!!:(

I was responding to this in my earlier post! Sorry. haha I hit the wrong quote.

OK ccmom... ok... haha

ccmom
01-23-2009, 10:39 AM
I was responding to this in my earlier post! Sorry. haha I hit the wrong quote.

OK ccmom... ok... haha

Missed me, didn't ya?;) :D

Rocket
01-23-2009, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by ccmom
Missed me, didn't ya?;) :D

Of course! :inlove:

Texasfootball2
01-23-2009, 10:52 AM
Of course! :inlove: Hey Rocket! Good to hear from you. So.............have you gained any wait and are you still balding?:D

solocam
01-23-2009, 12:08 PM
Brownwood site is looking good

ccmom
01-23-2009, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by Texasfootball2
Hey Rocket! Good to hear from you. So.............have you gained any wait and are you still balding?:D

Ok...sorry, Rocket, but that one really did make me laugh out loud. :D

Rocket
01-23-2009, 02:37 PM
Hey Rocket! Good to hear from you. So.............have you gained any wait and are you still balding?:D

I actually look pretty dang good. Well that's what my mom said at Christmas.:rolleyes:

Rocket
01-23-2009, 03:27 PM

Ranger Mom - I will give you the honors...

Texasfootball2
01-23-2009, 03:31 PM
Ranger Mom - I will give you the honors...
I know, I misspelled the word weight, but I didn't realize it until I couldn't edit it.:D

Rocket
01-23-2009, 03:40 PM
I know, I misspelled the word weight, but I didn't realize it until I couldn't edit it.:D

Hooked on phonics didn't work for you.... HAHAAH