PDA

View Full Version : Come on American Idol Judges. Know a little about the area

Phil C
01-22-2009, 01:41 PM
you are going to. Last night Simon and Paula acused an innocent man of a threat. Many times I have heard in leaving someone the comment Be Careful is used and it is a friendly ending like see you later. I could see maybe they misunderstood but I am sure that it was explained to them and an apology in the next episode to that gentleman is in order.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/01/22/idol-judges-lack-southern-hospitality/

Ranger Mom
01-22-2009, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
you are going to. Last night Simon and Paula acused an innocent man of a threat. Many times I have heard in leaving someone the comment Be Careful is used and it is a friendly ending like see you later. I could see maybe they misunderstood but I am sure that it was explained to them and an apology in the next episode to that gentleman is in order.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/01/22/idol-judges-lack-southern-hospitality/

I thought that was pretty ridiculous myself....it's like us telling our fellow downlowers to "stay safe" when they head out to a football game!!!

RedWhiteBlue
01-22-2009, 07:06 PM
I thought is was insane when Paula said, "Be careful- no one says that.....". They would probably have thought he was sexist if he called one of them 'ma'am', too. The auditions part of the show is the only part I ever watch and I have to say it isn't really that much fun anymore- because the judges are such 'idiots'.:rolleyes:

ASUFrisbeeStud
01-22-2009, 09:21 PM
I'll admit it probably wasn't a threat but that guy was creepy.

Ranger Mom
01-23-2009, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
I thought is was insane when Paula said, "Be careful- no one says that.....". They would probably have thought he was sexist if he called one of them 'ma'am', too. The auditions part of the show is the only part I ever watch and I have to say it isn't really that much fun anymore- because the judges are such 'idiots'.:rolleyes:

I have gotten where I hate the audition shows. They are so "set-up".

In the real world, those "bloody horrible" people would have never made it past the first judges to even sing before the "big name" judges.

I was raised in a family that sings...so I really enjoy the competition phase of it.

Txbroadcaster
01-23-2009, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I have gotten where I hate the audition shows. They are so "set-up".

In the real world, those "bloody horrible" people would have never made it past the first judges to even sing before the "big name" judges.

I was raised in a family that sings...so I really enjoy the competition phase of it.

IMO if it was not for the audition syage this show would have never taken off like it did.

Ranger Mom
01-23-2009, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
IMO if it was not for the audition syage this show would have never taken off like it did.

The very first year it was on, they did a one hour audition show BEFORE the Final extravaganza hour...and so many people liked watching them that they changed it the next year to the opening of the show.

It did pretty darn good that first year without it.