PDA

View Full Version : Baylors Recruiting Class

Electus Unus
01-22-2009, 12:04 PM
Has anyone looked at the class they are putting together? It is pretty impressive.

http://baylor.rivals.com/commitlist.asp

Red&White_9x5
01-22-2009, 12:24 PM
Give Briles a couple of more years and he will have a winning program built in Waco

Texasfootball2
01-22-2009, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by Red&White_9x5
Give Briles a couple of more years and he will have a winning program built in Waco

A couple?????? :doh: I think Baylor will win 6+ games next year.

I think they will beat these teams: if they play the same schedule

Northwestern St.
Washington St.
UCONN (in Waco)
A&M
Iowa St.

Thats five, and then I think they will either beat Tech or Neb, both games are in Waco.

By the end the year this year Baylor had already made vast improvements. With another offseason, recruiting class, and spring training Briles will have the Bears more than just competitive next season. I think they will have a year very similiar to the one Vanderbilt had this past season.

sahen
01-22-2009, 01:29 PM
baylor's out of conference next year is @Wake Forest, UConn, Northwestern State, Kent State......we could win all of those considering that Wake lost almost all of its starters to graduation, jsut depends on what they have....the wake game will be most difficult, the other 3 we should win...in big 12 we play the same teams just reverse the home/away schedule...i dunno if we will make a bowl game but i think we will seriously challenge for one, if we dont get to one in the next 2 years that would be very disappointing....

the thing i like about baylor's recruiting class is the depth of the offensive line recruits...we have some skill players just need someone to block...

JR2004
01-22-2009, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by sahen
the thing i like about baylor's recruiting class is the depth of the offensive line recruits...we have some skill players just need someone to block...

That's big for Baylor that Coach Briles is able to bring in so many quality linemen. They've got Griffin, Wright and others at the skill positions to build around. Now they're getting some of the linemen they need to take that next step.