PDA

View Full Version : More Cowboy News

coach
01-21-2009, 04:35 PM
but this is positive...i heard gruden would be interested in coaching the cowboys if the opportunity rises

Txbroadcaster
01-21-2009, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by coach
but this is positive...i heard gruden would be interested in coaching the cowboys if the opportunity rises

still not sure how positive that would be..IMO Gruden has lived off the one SB that was not even his players for the most part

I think he is a solid coach, but not as good as people make him out to be.

All the talk of Dallas and their collapse..They had a 3 game lead with 3 to play and got beat AT HOME to the Raider and missed the play-offs

Sweetwater Red
01-21-2009, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by coach

I've also heard that Notre Dame might be interested in having
him as their next HC.

Macarthur
01-21-2009, 05:00 PM
He is overrated.

IHStangFan
01-21-2009, 05:46 PM
I'm not totally sold on Gruden either, never have been. I think the Cowboys have adequate coaching, with the exception of the HC who seems like he isn't able to instill the discipline he needs to in that particular locker room.....now whether that's all his fault or him being over-ridden by Jurrah is something to be discussed in my opinion.

g$$
01-22-2009, 03:04 AM
Won't matter. Jerry Jones is the coach & everything else too. 12 years since playoff win for a reason.

Red&White_9x5
01-22-2009, 09:29 AM
Right now I believe Gruden would be interested in coaching anywhere considering he in unemployed