PDA

View Full Version : Lost

lakers
01-21-2009, 12:39 PM
Season 5 of Lost begins tonight on abc at 8. Anybody else besides me hooked on this show?

Sweetwater Red
01-21-2009, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by lakers
Season 5 of Lost begins tonight on abc at 8. Anybody else besides me hooked on this show?

Will watch it. But, I am continually lost. It might help if I didn't
miss every third episode though.:doh:

Lion_Addict
01-21-2009, 02:01 PM

Extremely "hooked"!!! I can't wait!!! :2thumbsup

pirate4state
01-21-2009, 02:45 PM
Me too, but I will have to wait until tomorrow to watch it. I don't have Tivo (tragic, I know) and my ancient VCR has finally died. :(

I can not WAIT to see it, but I'd rather drink. :eek: :D

Sweetwater Red
01-21-2009, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Me too, but I will have to wait until tomorrow to watch it. I don't have Tivo (tragic, I know) and my ancient VCR has finally died. :(

I can not WAIT to see it, but I'd rather drink. :eek: :D

And you can not drink and watch it. Trust me, I've tried. :crazy1: :D

pirate4state
01-21-2009, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
And you can not drink and watch it. Trust me, I've tried. :crazy1: :D so true

Keith7
01-21-2009, 04:16 PM
Will watch it. But, I am continually lost. It might help if I didn't
miss every third episode though.:doh:

when you are bored go to www.abc.com and re watch them..

I love lost

HM33
01-21-2009, 08:57 PM
I am watching the Recap and I was about to start a thread :).....

I'm pretty excited.

pirate4state
01-21-2009, 09:22 PM
okay

so far...OMG WHAT THE HELL!! I LOVE IT & HATE IT all at the same time. argh :mad: :D :nerd: :inlove:

lakers
01-21-2009, 09:34 PM
awesome so far...what will these guys think of next...

Sweetwater Red
01-22-2009, 09:32 AM
okay

so far...OMG WHAT THE HELL!! I LOVE IT & HATE IT all at the same time. argh :mad: :D :nerd: :inlove:

If they keep going back in time and starting over, this series
could go on another ten seasons.:mad:

Bullaholic
01-22-2009, 12:46 PM
I think it's fine if you like it, but I think understanding the rules of cricket would be easier to follow. :D

lakers
01-22-2009, 02:15 PM
Yeah if you missed the first few seasons you are screwed...

pirate4state
01-22-2009, 04:00 PM
I was blown away by last night's premier. I'm gonna need to watch it again over the weekend.

There were so many HOLY CRAP moments!!!

LOVE TO HATE IT! :D

Keith7
01-22-2009, 04:21 PM
I didn't like the first episode but the second made up for it.. should be a good season

Lion_Addict
01-22-2009, 07:26 PM
If they'd get that damn island to be still...................:doh:

All I know is somebody seriously needs to get Kate nekkid again soon!! :D:devil:

pancho villa
01-23-2009, 10:47 AM
Is John Locke Dead, in the future , the past , or the present? That guy is everywhere.

Emerson1
01-23-2009, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by pancho villa
Is John Locke Dead, in the future , the past , or the present? That guy is everywhere.
Dead in the future, not dead on the island.

There is a 3 year difference between those still on the island and those off of it. At some point in the future Locke gets off the island

Sweetwater Red
01-23-2009, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1

There is a 3 year difference between those still on the island and those off of it.

Damn...this is the part I keep forgetting!:doh: :mad:

pancho villa
01-23-2009, 02:07 PM

There is a 3 year difference between those still on the island and those off of it. At some point in the future Locke gets off the island

OK so where did the WWII guys from Australia come from?

Lion_Addict
01-23-2009, 02:13 PM

I'm not so sure he is really dead in the future.......... :thinking:

This show is freakin NUTSO!!!! I LOVE IT!!! :D

pirate4state
01-23-2009, 02:22 PM
OK so where did the WWII guys from Australia come from? :confused: what

Lion_Addict
01-23-2009, 02:25 PM
:confused: what

:ditto: I musta missed that part :confused:

pirate4state
01-23-2009, 02:45 PM
I'm wondering if he meant the 3 younger looking guys that found Locke during one of the many time flashes? Those looked to be Dharma dudes that Ben gased in the past. :thinking: :crazy1:

sinton66
01-24-2009, 11:42 AM

When the island "moves" it does so in space and TIME. The white light flashes mean it's going someplace/sometime different (and, it might be a different time and place for different inhabitants also). When Locke and Ben chose to move the island, they set the island into an "untethered" to time and space condition which Ben explained to Hurley is both unpredictable and unstable.

You can watch previous episodes on abc.com on the computer. To catch up, one needs to watch the "recap" episode which precedes the season premier each year.

lakers
01-28-2009, 07:57 PM
Dont miss it, tonight at 8

pancho villa
01-29-2009, 09:12 AM
The WWII guys are the others in the 1950's. The 60 minutes from 8pm to 9pm last night only seemed like it lasted 15 minutes.

pancho villa
01-29-2009, 09:13 AM
And here is the real question how the heck does Leah stay on every week on Top Chief?

pirate4state
01-29-2009, 05:21 PM
Finally watched last night's episode. ARGH! :D

slpybear the bullfan
01-29-2009, 06:52 PM

I think you already answered your question... but yeah... it was kinda clear from episode 5.2 that they are actually Others who are wearing USArmy Unis from the 50s. They acquired them after having a war with them at the direction of Jacob. The US Army was there due to an HBOMB experiment that went awry/incomplete. Conclusion? US Army showed up on island, began attacking the Others, Jacob told Richard to wipe them out... it was done... now the Losties in 2004 are shifting back in time and running into them.

Confused? A little... but loving every minute of it.

How could you not love it when Locke introduced himself to 1950s Charles Whitmore?

lakers
01-30-2009, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by slpybear the bullfan

How could you not love it when Locke introduced himself to 1950s Charles Whitmore?

That explains why Whitmore is so obsessed with finding the island again.

Emerson1
01-30-2009, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
I thought Ben moved the island in space and time, but the jumps are only in time?
It's space and time I thought. That is why Whitmore cannot find it again.

Keith7
02-05-2009, 05:01 PM
why no talk about last night's episode?

Emerson1
02-08-2009, 04:59 PM
http://www.timelooptheory.com/the_timeline.html

pirate4state
02-09-2009, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
why no talk about last night's episode? I just watched it this morning.

Amazing :D I love that Jin might be alive, but WTH in 1950??? :confused: :( :crying: hehe

oh wait.....Rosseau was not the 50s...damn, I'm so confused

Keith7
02-09-2009, 03:38 PM
I just watched it this morning.

Amazing :D I love that Jin might be alive, but WTH in 1950??? :confused: :( :crying: hehe

oh wait.....Rosseau was not the 50s...damn, I'm so confused

Jin being alive is what will bring Sun back to the island..

pirate4state
02-09-2009, 04:54 PM
Jin being alive is what will bring Sun back to the island.. I figured it would, but how on earth would any of them know?!?! :( :vrycnfsd:

Keith7
02-09-2009, 08:22 PM
I figured it would, but how on earth would any of them know?!?! :( :vrycnfsd:

I bet Ben will know somehow .. He seems to know everything

CHS_89
02-09-2009, 10:26 PM
I think Ben has something up his sleeve as always. The writers still have some 'splaining to do (smoke monster).

I love the show. The past couple weeks have been slow as far as the show goes...at least for me. I think they're setting us up. Everybody knows the Oceanic 6 will return to the island. But what for? That's the question. To save the island...bologne!!

pirate4state
02-11-2009, 10:02 PM
wow :(

Keith7
02-12-2009, 03:31 AM
wow :(

This show is getting stranger and stranger.. I'm ready for them all to get back to the island and go back to fighting the others

pirate4state
02-12-2009, 10:56 AM
Its just crazy! I wonder how long Daniel has been on the island and how old he really is. Didn't we see him in a scene digging in the 50s?? And then didn't we see him in last year's premiere at home, looking like a crazy person, with a "nurse" and he was freaking out over the plane being found? :confused: ARGH!

pirate4state
02-12-2009, 11:33 AM
I think the guy who was freaking over the plane being found was the helicopter pilot. And yes, he was digging, as a member of Dharma. But, I think that was part the time-jump thing. He had to pretend to be a member of Dharma to stay alive long enough for the time to change again..........maybe?

I'm pretty sure we saw both the pilot & Daniel in that episode watching the news.

pirate4state
02-12-2009, 11:38 AM
Was Daniel older? I remember him being younger, with long hair, when Desmond was jumping back and forth. He appeared to be the same age.

pirate4state
02-12-2009, 11:43 AM
Then when was Daniel old, with a nurse, freaking out at the news? I never said he was old in that scene. That's why asked "I wonder how old he really is" :D

pirate4state
02-12-2009, 11:57 AM
Oh,ok. I feel like a drug addict. If someone notices something that I didn't, I HAVE to know about it.

I hear you. Sometimes I'll watch episodes more than once because chances are you've missed something.

lakers
02-13-2009, 03:30 AM
So is charlotte dead, or is she the one that is bed ridden with whitmore paying for her treatment???

Keith7
02-13-2009, 03:08 PM
So is charlotte dead, or is she the one that is bed ridden with whitmore paying for her treatment???

She is dead.. the bed riddened person is someone different

pirate4state
02-19-2009, 12:22 AM
hahaha

"Who cares?" - Ben

hahaha

Lion_Addict
02-19-2009, 07:16 AM
hahaha

"Who cares?" - Ben

hahaha

That was funny :clap: .
This is really starting to jack with my brain, and there just ain't much left to be jacked with :doh: . It's getting too strange!!

pirate4state
02-19-2009, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by Lion_Addict
That was funny :clap: .
This is really starting to jack with my brain, and there just ain't much left to be jacked with :doh: . It's getting too strange!! getting?? where have you been the past few years?! haha

i love to hate it :D

pirate4state
02-19-2009, 10:58 AM
So, Dharma knew the island was there. So, why were they looking for it? What made them think that there was something worth looking for? Why was is it so important? Why will the Oceanic 6 returning help the island? Why, after 3 years, do they care so much? What is it about the island that gives it the capability to "not be through" with Desmond? AUGH!

I think Dharma has always known that the island was there. Whitmore is the one that keeps looking for it. Probably because he left!

I wanna know where Kate & Sun left their kids! And wouldn't the island want them too?? :confused:

sinton66
02-19-2009, 08:25 PM
Sun's daughter was not born on the island. Aaron was, so maybe so in his case.

Keith7
02-19-2009, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
Sun's daughter was not born on the island. Aaron was, so maybe so in his case.

We don't know what happened to Aaron either so perhaps he will go back to the island

sinton66
02-19-2009, 08:29 PM
She is dead.. the bed riddened person is someone different

Is she really? Think about this, all the scenes on the island are from the past. The "Orchid" disappearing and such. If she died in the past, how could she have been on the island with the survivors? This one we'll have to wait and see. Possible the flashes affect "groups" of people seperated differently. One thing's for sure, it WILL be explained in a later show.

sinton66
02-19-2009, 08:30 PM
Oh,ok. I feel like a drug addict. If someone notices something that I didn't, I HAVE to know about it.

After one week, you can watch any episode on abc.com

sinton66
02-19-2009, 08:34 PM
It was great when Frank noticed all the other survivors on the plane and said "We're not going to Guam, are we?" That was funny.

Lion_Addict
02-21-2009, 08:24 PM
It was great when Frank noticed all the other survivors on the plane and said "We're not going to Guam, are we?" That was funny.

:iagree: That was great. Loved the look on his face....HA HA! :clap:

sinton66
02-25-2009, 11:44 PM
I have to admit, I didn't suspect that Ben had killed Locke. When Locke was walking in to see the dead from the plane crash, I knew he would find someone he knew, but didn't know who it would be. That was something of a surprize.

Lion_Addict
02-26-2009, 07:21 AM
I have to admit, I didn't suspect that Ben had killed Locke. When Locke was walking in to see the dead from the plane crash, I knew he would find someone he knew, but didn't know who it would be. That was something of a surprize.

:eek: :eek: I didn't get to watch last night!! What the crap???!!!

pirate4state
02-26-2009, 10:08 AM
I have to admit, I didn't suspect that Ben had killed Locke. When Locke was walking in to see the dead from the plane crash, I knew he would find someone he knew, but didn't know who it would be. That was something of a surprize. Ben isn't dead, just hurt. At least that's what I thought I heard Ceasar say. Why would they have dead people inside??

Anyway, how could you NOT suspect that Ben had killed Locke?? The guy will stop at nothing to get what he wants!

I thought last night's episode was very good, but I must say I don't like all these new survivors!

Phantom Stang
02-26-2009, 12:48 PM

I thought last night's episode was very good, but I must say I don't like all these new survivors!
I think Ceasar and that chick that had Sahid in custody are there for a reason.

pirate4state
02-26-2009, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by Phantom Stang
I think Ceasar and that chick that had Sahid in custody are there for a reason. Ceasar def knows something is up, not sure about the girl.

All I meant is that we don't have enough answers about the main characters and now they want to introduce new ones? :( :confused: ARGH! :D

Keith7
02-26-2009, 04:54 PM
Ceasar def knows something is up, not sure about the girl.

All I meant is that we don't have enough answers about the main characters and now they want to introduce new ones? :( :confused: ARGH! :D

So far it appears they are only introducing 2-3 new characters.. the rest of the survivors will just be extras kinda like the original plane crash

Lion_Addict
02-26-2009, 08:02 PM
the rest of the survivors will just be extras kinda like the original plane crash

Something for the giant smokie polar bear to munch on....... That's the ticket!! :2thumbsup

sinton66
02-26-2009, 10:20 PM
Ben isn't dead, just hurt. At least that's what I thought I heard Ceasar say. Why would they have dead people inside??

Anyway, how could you NOT suspect that Ben had killed Locke?? The guy will stop at nothing to get what he wants!

Maybe so, but I thought Locke asked if there were dead from the crash and that's when he went into that room. Maybe I misunderstood, have to wait til next week to find out.

sinton66
03-02-2009, 08:03 PM
I just watched the episode again, and they did say "hurt" instead of "dead". Maybe I was just hoping Ben was dead.:D I still can't figure out why he would talk Locke out of committing suicide, then kill him. That didn't make much sense, but I guess they'll explain it in a future episode.

pirate4state
03-03-2009, 04:51 PM
So far it appears they are only introducing 2-3 new characters.. the rest of the survivors will just be extras kinda like the original plane crash I still don't like it! :D

Tomorrow night's episode looks to be really good! Can't wait!

Antec
03-04-2009, 10:45 PM
Tonight's Episode was really weird and hard to keep up with

Going back and forth three years

There wont be a show next week-Will be pre-empted

Emerson1
03-04-2009, 11:59 PM
It wasn't that hard considering they had a "3 years later" thing.

Lion_Addict
03-05-2009, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by Antec

:iagree: :doh: :confused:

lakers
03-05-2009, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by Antec

There wont be a show next week-Will be pre-empted

Haha, its not that hard, they put "3 years earlier" and "3 years later" at the bottom of the screen...:doh:

pirate4state
03-06-2009, 09:26 PM
At first I was a bit confused, but I'm gonna say that's because of all the sun I've had the past 2 days! :D I finally caught in and thought this was a FANTASTIC episode! :thumbsup:

sinton66
03-08-2009, 11:32 AM
Once reconnected to the time/space continuum, the island corrected itself and got almost everybody back together. Sun must have been the "woman" that went off in the boat with Frank?

pirate4state
03-18-2009, 03:42 PM
woo hoo new episode of Lost tonight!

lakers
03-18-2009, 04:39 PM
woo hoo new episode of Lost tonight!

yeah buddy:clap:

Keith7
03-18-2009, 09:05 PM
good episode... Raised a lot of questions tonight meaning the next few episodes should be extra exciting

Lion_Addict
03-19-2009, 12:36 PM
Yeah......."Survivor vs. Survivor" (think that's what he said for next week's episode) is gonna make things really interesting :)

pirate4state
03-19-2009, 10:32 PM
oh man, just watched

great episode

:D

i'm so excited for next week's episode

weeeeeeee :nerd: :D

Sweetwater Red
03-26-2009, 10:14 AM
Am I the only one that didn't see Sayid shooting a 12 year old Ben
coming? That was a mind blower to me.

Lion_Addict
03-26-2009, 12:04 PM
Am I the only one that didn't see Sayid shooting a 12 year old Ben
coming? That was a mind blower to me.

You ain't the only one.......... :eek: :eek: WOW!!!!

I just figured when he told Sawyer that he knew why he was back on the island......that he meant he was supposed to die there or sumthin.......

Emerson1
03-26-2009, 12:59 PM
Ok, so, since Sayed killed Little Ben, does that mean Big Ben is dead?

Well if Big Ben is dead that means he never could have killed Dharma and done the things that lead the Oceanic flight to crash and all the stuff after.

So if that never happens, then Sayid never has the chance to kill Ben.

and if he doesn't kill Ben life goes on.

So if life goes on like we saw it, Sayid kills ben.

But if Sayid kills ben that means he never could have killed Dharma and done the things that lead the Oceanic flight to crash and all the stuff after.

But if Sayid kills ben that means he never could have killed Dharma and done the things that lead the Oceanic flight to crash and all the stuff after.

Sweetwater Red
03-26-2009, 03:04 PM
Well if Big Ben is dead that means he never could have killed Dharma and done the things that lead the Oceanic flight to crash and all the stuff after.

So your saying that even though they made it look like Sayid put
one into Lil' Ben's chest lastnight...it will turn out next week that
Sayid only grazed Ben's arm.:confused:

Emerson1
03-26-2009, 06:41 PM
No. If Sayid killed ben then none of the other stuff will have ever happened.

so if..

Ben is dead that means he never could have killed Dharma and done the things that lead the Oceanic flight to crash and all the stuff after.

Sweetwater Red
03-27-2009, 10:10 AM
Oh! Now I see. Thanks for clearing that up.:2thumbsup

Lion_Addict
03-27-2009, 10:29 AM
:doh: :doh: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Keith7
03-27-2009, 11:02 AM
Lost is starting to get a little outrageous .. I wish they would go back to the beach and fight with the others like seasons 1 and 2

pirate4state
03-27-2009, 12:31 PM
I gotta say I saw this coming the moment young Ben introduced himself, but if you think about it to much it will only give you a headache! :crazy1: :crazy1:

Just look at what it has done to poor Emerson! :D

Lion_Addict
03-27-2009, 12:38 PM
I gotta say I saw this coming the moment young Ben introduced himself.

Well, ain't you just Miss Smartie Pants........... :p :D

Sweetwater Red
03-27-2009, 12:52 PM
I gotta say I saw this coming the moment young Ben introduced himself

Well they set it up by Ben giving him chicken salad sandwiches.
Then Ben's dad beats him when Ben is caught. Ben asked Sayid
to take him with him. So I think that is why Sayid is on the island.
Next thing you know...Sayid is shooting Ben.:confused:

pirate4state
03-27-2009, 01:03 PM
Well, ain't you just Miss Smartie Pants........... :p :D Sometimes :D

Well they set it up by Ben giving him chicken salad sandwiches.
Then Ben's dad beats him when Ben is caught. Ben asked Sayid
to take him with him. So I think that is why Sayid is on the island.
Next thing you know...Sayid is shooting Ben. :confused:

But you see Sayid has always hated Ben. They all hate Ben. Why wouldn't they want to kill him? The others can't because they only see Ben, the child. Oh and they aren't cold blooded killers like Sayid. He's a badass. haha.

I have a headache :(

Lion_Addict
03-27-2009, 01:07 PM
Oh and they aren't cold blooded killers like Sayid. He's a badass.

Ole Chang is a badass too, but Sayid dropped his a$$ quick :eek:

sinton66
03-29-2009, 05:28 PM
Ok, so, since Sayed killed Little Ben, does that mean Big Ben is dead?
And you know, we never did find out what that damned monster is all about, or why Libby was in the same mental hospital as Hurley, or why you can't escape from the island, or why the Others kidnapped Walt, or what's up with the numbers.
Kinda seems like all of those things have just been forgotten in an attempt to wrap the show up.

Maybe we are about to discover parallel realities. There is one theory that suggests countless ones exist.

Phantom Stang
03-31-2009, 10:22 AM
Maybe we are about to discover parallel realities. There is one theory that suggests countless ones exist.
Maybe so. Perhaps we'll see different story lines set within the same time frame. :thinking:

sinton66
04-01-2009, 09:28 PM
I wonder if Ben "soiled himself" when he saw Locke beside his bed. We might be lucky this isn't smellavision.

I think we're getting close to finding out why Ben talked Locke out of suicide then killed him. Locke's bound to ask.

lakers
04-01-2009, 11:52 PM
So Claire is alive...:clap:

Keith7
04-02-2009, 01:10 AM
I wonder if Ben "soiled himself" when he saw Locke beside his bed. We might be lucky this isn't smellavision.

I think we're getting close to finding out why Ben talked Locke out of suicide then killed him. Locke's bound to ask.

yes his facial expression was priceless..

Was the place Richard took baby Ben one of those caves the survivors hid in during the first and second season (not the caves with water but the other one, I think it was the tail section that hid in them)?

Lion_Addict
04-02-2009, 06:27 AM
Ummmmmm..............when it showed the highlights for next week's episode, was it not suggesting that Ben is a goner????
Anybody else catch that?

Sweetwater Red
04-02-2009, 07:50 AM
Ummmmmm..............when it showed the highlights for next week's episode, was it not suggesting that Ben is a goner????
Anybody else catch that?

Ben can't die because....help me Emerson1...

Lion_Addict
04-02-2009, 08:02 AM
Ben can't die because....help me Emerson1...

http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gif :clap: :clap:

That was great!!

Phantom Stang
04-02-2009, 01:31 PM
No. If Sayid killed ben then none of the other stuff will have ever happened.

so if..

Ben is dead that means he never could have killed Dharma and done the things that lead the Oceanic flight to crash and all the stuff after.

Well. judging from what I saw on last nights episode, it appears that Sayid shot Ben as a child, because Ben as an adult made Sayid his hired killer, because Sayid shot Ben as a child, because Ben as an adult made Sayid his hired killer, because Sayid shot Ben as a child, because Ben as an adult made Sayid his hired killer, because Sayid shot Ben as a child, because Ben as an adult made Sayid his hired killer, because Sayid shot Ben as a child, because Ben as an adult made Sayid his hired killer, because Sayid shot Ben as a child, because Ben as an adult made Sayid his hired killer.

pirate4state
04-03-2009, 05:54 PM
HAHAHAHA I loved the exchange between Miles & Hurley!!! :D

Can't wait for next week! :thumbsup:

Lion_Addict
04-08-2009, 03:27 PM
TONIGHT TONIGHT TONIGHT!!!!!!

Ummmmmm........right???? :nerd:

IHS Fan
04-08-2009, 09:46 PM
at least now we know who beat the crap out of ben before the flight.

sinton66
04-08-2009, 10:09 PM
I had a feeling that's who it was when I saw Ben all beat up boarding the plane.

At the end, what did Ben reply when John asked him what happened? My phone rang and I missed it.

pirate4state
04-08-2009, 11:54 PM
I had a feeling that's who it was when I saw Ben all beat up boarding the plane.

At the end, what did Ben reply when John asked him what happened? My phone rang and I missed it. "It let me live"

sinton66
04-09-2009, 06:33 PM
I did see the part where Alex told him he had to follow and obey everything Locke says. I bet that irked his arse.

pirate4state
04-16-2009, 09:13 AM
I thought last night's episode was pretty good. :thumbsup:

The exchanges between Miles & Hurley were awesome.

So, next week looks to be a refresher of sorts and in 2 weeks the fun begins! :nerd:

WOO HOO :D

lakers
04-16-2009, 07:54 PM
I am anxious to see how things are going to shake down...It will get very interesting

Keith7
04-16-2009, 08:17 PM
this show is starting to turn into Heroes 2

sinton66
04-16-2009, 08:57 PM
Seems like nearly EVERYBODY has previous ties to the island. Dr. What's his Face is Miles' dad. Jin, Sawyer, Miles, Jack, Kate, and Hurley were all previously Dharma employees. Miles was apparently born on the island (which is what probably gave him his special power)and so was Charlotte. Then, Daniel shows up in his previous visit. It's a vicious circle, I tell ya, but I bet it'll get stranger. Hmmmm, who all had nosebleeds during the flashes?

aggiejwp
04-26-2009, 02:52 PM
Seems like nearly EVERYBODY has previous ties to the island. Dr. What's his Face is Miles' dad. Jin, Sawyer, Miles, Jack, Kate, and Hurley were all previously Dharma employees. Miles was apparently born on the island (which is what probably gave him his special power)and so was Charlotte. Then, Daniel shows up in his previous visit. It's a vicious circle, I tell ya, but I bet it'll get stranger. Hmmmm, who all had nosebleeds during the flashes?

LOST is so confusing!

pirate4state
04-30-2009, 10:47 AM
last night was a bummer

lakers
04-30-2009, 11:46 AM
last night was a bummer

yeah, they killed off one of my favorite characters.

JasperDog94
04-30-2009, 11:52 AM
last night was a bummer It was kind of cool that we found out that Daniel was the son of Charles Widmore and Eloise Hawking.

They also explained a little bit about why the hatch was built and why they had to push a button. We just don't know the significance of the numbers yet. We probably won't find that out until the final season (next year).

pirate4state
04-30-2009, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
It was kind of cool that we found out that Daniel was the son of Charles Widmore and Eloise Hawking.

They also explained a little bit about why the hatch was built and why they had to push a button. We just don't know the significance of the numbers yet. We probably won't find that out until the final season (next year). Well sure, but I liked Daniel and hated to see him die and at the hands of his own mother! Tragic.

sinton66
04-30-2009, 07:47 PM
Hmmm, well remember, we thought young Ben was dead(or at least some did). Who knows? IF he's dead in 1977, how come he was alive and explaining the nosebleeds during the flashes in the future? That doesn't wash unless they are doing parallel realities.

Lion_Addict
05-01-2009, 10:42 AM
I missed it all! How did Daniel die???

JasperDog94
05-01-2009, 11:12 AM
I missed it all! How did Daniel die??? His mother shot him back in 1976. (I think they're in 76.) Obviously this was before he was born.

pirate4state
05-01-2009, 11:33 AM
His mother shot him back in 1976. (I think they're in 76.) Obviously this was before he was born. :crazy1: :crazy1:

Lion_Addict
05-01-2009, 11:37 AM
His mother shot him back in 1976. (I think they're in 76.) Obviously this was before he was born.

Ummmmmmm, ohhhhhhh k........ :doh: :doh: . Thanks!

JasperDog94
05-02-2009, 12:32 AM
Ummmmmmm, ohhhhhhh k........ :doh: :doh: . Thanks! He went back in time to try and change the past. That's when his mother shot him. She had no idea who he was.

Lion_Addict
05-02-2009, 08:38 AM
He went back in time to try and change the past. That's when his mother shot him. She had no idea who he was.

Oh wow.........got it!! Getting stranger by the week :crazy1:

sinton66
05-06-2009, 10:39 PM
Woo-Hoo, looks like the finale next week just might be a doozy.

sinton66
05-07-2009, 06:37 AM
Nearly all television series only film enough episodes to show through the end of May. Then, if they are still on the schedule, you can watch reruns for a while. Some of the networks have different shows they can plug into the time slot at other times during the year.

Used to be you'd only see reruns during the three summer months, but that changed some years ago. Now, the new shows only run about three or four months. Must be nice to have a job where you only work about three months out of the year, huh?

pirate4state
05-07-2009, 09:24 AM
So, after next week, do we wait another 3 months for the next new one? I thought it was gonna run uninterrupted until the end? Did you read that somewhere?

I was annoyed by last night's episode. I think I was too tired by the time I watched it. Will watch again over the weekend.

pirate4state
05-07-2009, 09:33 AM
Yes, I read it on the LostPedia site that the last 2 seasons would run uninterrupted, but evidently, that has changed. DAMNIT! I've been over on the ABC boards to see if I could find anything and so far I haven't.

Grrrrr...one person seems to think it won't be back until FEBRUARY!! :foul: WTH :(

JasperDog94
05-07-2009, 10:26 AM
Yeah, I know that. But, after the almost year-long hiatus, Lost was supposed to run full time until 2010 when the series will end. Maybe it still is? What they said was that when Lost was running (only in February-May) there would be no reruns. They didn't mean that there would be non-stop episodes from now until the end of the series next year. That would be a crazy number of episodes. Most shows only film 22-24 episodes per year. There's no way Lost would have a new episode every week from now until next Spring.

JasperDog94
05-07-2009, 10:26 AM
I've been over on the ABC boards to see if I could find anything and so far I haven't.

Grrrrr...one person seems to think it won't be back until FEBRUARY!! :foul: WTH :( That is correct.

sinton66
05-07-2009, 06:11 PM
The way this show is written, there's really no reason to end it. It's kinda like "Never Ending Story" in that the storyline has infinite possibilities. From the basic premise of the show, they could take it anywhere, anytime. Pretty smart of them to use this style of writing.

JasperDog94
05-07-2009, 09:00 PM
The way this show is written, there's really no reason to end it. It's kinda like "Never Ending Story" in that the storyline has infinite possibilities. From the basic premise of the show, they could take it anywhere, anytime. Pretty smart of them to use this style of writing. Yeah, but it was getting so weird that a bunch of folks were getting mad. That's why last year they decided to only do 3 more seasons and have an ending in mind. So we should be able to piece it together by the end of next season...according to the creators of the show.

sinton66
05-07-2009, 09:17 PM
Hmmm, I can honestly say this show has never made me mad. It's left me scratching my head and wondering a few times, left me confused a few others, but never mad.

sinton66
05-07-2009, 10:34 PM
Could be, but I'd continue on if it was my decision. Too many interesting possibilities.;)

Keith7
05-13-2009, 12:30 PM
Season finale tonight.. any predictions on what will happen??

I'm not as excited about this season finale as some of the ones in the past but 2 hours of lost can't be bad..

pirate4state
05-13-2009, 01:23 PM
Season finale tonight.. any predictions on what will happen??

I'm not as excited about this season finale as some of the ones in the past but 2 hours of lost can't be bad..

Man, I won't be able to watch it until late tonight, but I'm excited to see what happens! :nerd:

Trashman
05-13-2009, 09:59 PM
Man, I won't be able to watch it until late tonight, but I'm excited to see what happens! :nerd:

Watching this show right now. Talk about strange..............:eek:

Antec
05-13-2009, 10:08 PM
What A Weird Ending To The Season

sinton66
05-13-2009, 10:31 PM
I'm convinced they are doing alternate realities. It's the only thing that makes sense. If not, how could Locke watch himself walk out of the jungle with a bullet in his leg? How could he be dead in the silver box and inside with Jacob and Ben at the same time? How could Sawyer see Kate in the jungle helping to deliver Aaron during the flashes?

It looks like they are proposing that there are certain people who have the ability to recognize the parallels when they travel between them (Locke is one and Jacob is another). I haven't yet figured out why Locke thought it was necessary to kill Jacob, but it became obvious that Jacob was the common thread between them all.

pancho villa
05-14-2009, 07:32 AM
I think Locke(the alive one) is the guy from early in the show last night that said he was going to kill Jacob someday(he has now come back as Locke)

pirate4state
05-14-2009, 09:31 AM
Anyone else notice that at the begining Jacob was wearing white while the other fella was wearing black? Symbolism? ME!

Good vs Evil

Major symbolism going on & I LOVE IT! :D

You can try and make it as simple or complex as you'd (general) like, but they are preaching about something.

What was it that poser Locke was telling Ben?

"You did all this for a man you've never seen!"

:thinking:

Sweetwater Red
05-14-2009, 10:18 AM
Is there any doubt as to if Juliet was able to detonate the bomb
by hitting it with the rock?

pancho villa
05-14-2009, 10:46 AM
Is there any doubt as to if Juliet was able to detonate the bomb
by hitting it with the rock?

that was bs

pirate4state
05-14-2009, 10:55 AM
what was bs?

The way it ended or that she could have possibly detonated the nuclear weapon with a rock? :D

Sweetwater Red
05-14-2009, 11:00 AM
what was bs?

The way it ended or that she could have possibly detonated the nuclear weapon with a rock? :D

Hey anything Macgyver can do a woman can do better.:D

I think she did detonate the bomb. Does anyone want to know
why?

pancho villa
05-14-2009, 11:02 AM
what was bs?

That she detonated it with a rock.

And how is Sayid a killer,torturer,radio expert,firearms expert,and now a nuclear engineer. that is also BS!

Sweetwater Red
05-14-2009, 11:04 AM

And how is Sayid a killer,torturer,radio expert,firearms expert,and now a nuclear engineer. that is also BS!

You've got to remember he was in Sadaam's elite guard. You
know the ones that either ran like hell or couldn't surrender fast
enough.

pirate4state
05-14-2009, 11:05 AM

It was suppose to explode on impact. My first thought was that Sayid double crossed Jack, which I suppose is still possible? Anyway, it's a TV show...just go with it! :D

Oh and Sayid is a BAD ASS don't question his abilities! :cool:

I think she did detonate the bomb. Does anyone want to know
why?

Why?

Sweetwater Red
05-14-2009, 11:08 AM
It was suppose to explode on impact. My first thought was that Sayid double crossed Jack, which I suppose is still possible? Anyway, it's a TV show...just go with it! :D

Oh and Sayid is a BAD ASS don't question his abilities! :cool:

Why?

Sayid got his ass kicked by a woman.:D

Well when they showed Jacob talking to the guy in black while
he was cooking the fish and watching the pirate ship the
Egyptian statue was fully intact. When Locke and Ben go to the
statue only a foot remains. What else would've destroyed it?:thinking:

pirate4state
05-14-2009, 11:12 AM
Sayid got his ass kicked by a woman.:D

Well when they showed Jacob talking to the guy in black while
he was cooking the fish and watching the pirate ship the
Egyptian statue was fully intact. When Locke and Ben go to the
statue only a foot remains. What else would've destroyed it?:thinking:

True, but she caught him guard. Evil women, I tell you! ;)

:thinking: :D

pancho villa
05-14-2009, 11:15 AM
Sayid is a numnut I don't like his charatcer. I hope he stays dead!

Sweetwater Red
05-14-2009, 11:21 AM
Sayid is a numnut I don't like his charatcer. I hope he stays dead!

To be honest I'm getting tired of the Sawyer, Kate, Jack, and
Juliet uh...love square?:rolleyes:

Is it just me or did Juliet have Sawyer jumping through hoops lastnight? They made Juliet look like she had a different agenda.
Well right up until she started smashing the bomb.:thinking:

pirate4state
05-14-2009, 11:34 AM
To be honest I'm getting tired of the Sawyer, Kate, Jack, and
Juliet uh...love square?:rolleyes:

Is it just me or did Juliet have Sawyer jumping through hoops lastnight? They made Juliet look like she had a different agenda.
Well right up until she started smashing the bomb.:thinking:

I didn't even really care about that part last night. I was more interested in the Jacob storyline. :nerd:

Sweetwater Red
05-14-2009, 11:48 AM
I didn't even really care about that part last night. I was more interested in the Jacob storyline. :nerd:

Well Kate, Sawyer and Juliet are in the sub supposedly to leave
the island forever. Kate is trying to convince them they have to
stop Jack. Sawyer and Juliet are content to just leave the island.
Next thing you know Juliet is going Jackie Chan on the guy that
was bringing them sedatitives and the escape the sub.

They intercept the van carrying Jack, Sayid, Hurley and them. Jack
and Sawyer then go off to a clearing in the woods and Sawyer
sucker punches him and they proceed to beat the crap out of
each other. At that moment Juliet runs in and says stop we've
got to help Jack blow up the bomb. Also they kept showing a
close up of Juliet and her expression was one of somebody that
had alterior motives.:confused: :confused: :confused:

pancho villa
05-14-2009, 12:53 PM
I like the new Jacob angle. We have a lot of time to talk lost since it won't be on until 2010.

sinton66
05-14-2009, 05:29 PM
Hmmm, so yall think the alive Locke is an imposter? We haven't seen any character change their appearance yet, have we?

Did yall notice that Jacob didn't age either?