PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a trailer

rockdale80
01-20-2009, 10:38 AM
Anyone have a trailer for sale? PM me if you do.

Electus Unus
01-20-2009, 11:51 AM
What kind of trailer?

rockdale80
01-21-2009, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by Electus Unus
What kind of trailer?

Flatbed or landscape trailer. I prefer 2 axles and something medium duty and up.

rockdale80
01-22-2009, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by rockdale80
Flatbed or landscape trailer. I prefer 2 axles and something medium duty and up.

ttt

IHStangFan
01-22-2009, 12:33 AM
I'd say your best bet would be to camp out on these sites till you see something you like...I'll keep my eyes and ears open though.

www.craigslist.com

www.ebay.com

rockdale80
01-22-2009, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
I'd say your best bet would be to camp out on these sites till you see something you like...I'll keep my eyes and ears open though.

www.craigslist.com

www.ebay.com

I have, but have not been able to find anything that I am looking for. Just thought I would take a stab at someone on the board looking to sell one. Thanks for your help.

IHStangFan
01-22-2009, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by rockdale80
I have, but have not been able to find anything that I am looking for. Just thought I would take a stab at someone on the board looking to sell one. Thanks for your help. I'm not sure what part of TX you're in (I'd guess you're FROM Rockdale....but not sure if you live in the area at this time), but have you checked all of the major metro areas, etc.? Sorry I can't help more. Good luck in your search!!

Ranger Mom
01-22-2009, 03:36 PM
I have a cotton trailer that is upside down and doubling as a horse pen!:D

SintonFan
01-22-2009, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I have a cotton trailer that is upside down and doubling as a horse pen!:D
One of those old fashioned ones before the cotton modules took over? Cool

Ranger Mom
01-22-2009, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
One of those old fashioned ones before the cotton modules took over? Cool

I guess! When my son turned it upside down it had a bunch of old cottonseed in it....now I have cotton growing in my horse pasture!

SintonFan
01-22-2009, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I guess! When my son turned it upside down it had a bunch of old cottonseed in it....now I have cotton growing in my horse pasture!
Huh. Cows love that cottonseed. The eat it off the ground. Guess horses are too good for that.:confused: