PDA

View Full Version : Kep

Ranger Mom
01-18-2009, 10:35 PM
I think I asked you this before, but don't remember what you said......

why don't you have an avatar?

kepdawg
01-18-2009, 10:41 PM
I guess I don't see the need for one.

Ranger Mom
01-18-2009, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
I guess I don't see the need for one.

LOL!! When you answered that I remembered that was the answer you gave me the first time I asked!:D

kepdawg
01-18-2009, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
LOL!! When you answered that I remembered that was the answer you gave me the first time I asked!:D

Can we set up a program where I sell some of my posts totals to people who do not want to wait to get an avatar?

Ranger Mom
01-19-2009, 10:00 AM
Can we set up a program where I sell some of my posts totals to people who do not want to wait to get an avatar?

It's a little know fact that if they make a donation (I think there is a minimum amount though) they automatically get avatar capabilities!:)

pirate4state
01-19-2009, 12:29 PM
Kep,

Don't you have avatars/signatures turned off??

Do people know this option is available to them? My guess is no with the amount of sig police out there! :D ;)

To turn off avatar/signatures, go http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/images/top_profile.gif click on "edit options", highlight options 8 & 9 to "no" and bam...no more annoying avatars/signatures :nerd: after you hit "submit changes" at the bottom of the page of course

kepdawg
01-19-2009, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Kep,

Do people know this option is available to them? My guess is no with the amount of sig police out there! :D ;)

To turn off avatar/signatures, go http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/images/top_profile.gif click on "edit options", highlight options 8 & 9 to "no" and bam...no more annoying avatars/signatures :nerd: after you hit "submit changes" at the bottom of the page of course

Yes, I have both turned off. I'm sure there are some people that are unaware they can change any default settings. It always amazes me to find out someone is using the default number of threads per page!

DDBooger
01-19-2009, 03:29 PM
Kep,

To turn off avatar/signatures, go http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/images/top_profile.gif click on "edit options", highlight options 8 & 9 to "no" and bam...no more annoying avatars/signatures :nerd: after you hit "submit changes" at the bottom of the page of course why didn't you tell Bobcat1 that?

Ranger Mom
01-19-2009, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
why didn't you tell Bobcat1 that?

He knows....I think he just had the one he had the problem with on ignore anyway!!

crzyjournalist03
01-19-2009, 05:20 PM
Yes, I have both turned off. I'm sure there are some people that are unaware they can change any default settings. It always amazes me to find out someone is using the default number of threads per page!

I have it on default...I've never had an issue with it.

Bullaholic
01-19-2009, 05:25 PM
kep is the "Penn State" of posters....:D

kepdawg
01-19-2009, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
I have it on default...I've never had an issue with it.

It's not a matter of having an issue with it for me. It's a matter of better performance for me.

pirate4state
01-19-2009, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
why didn't you tell Bobcat1 that?

how do you know i didn't?

DDBooger
01-19-2009, 07:41 PM
how do you know i didn't? hence the question ;)

Ranger Mom
01-19-2009, 10:56 PM
It's not a matter of having an issue with it for me. It's a matter of better performance for me.

I hate getting on someone elses computer and going to the dlow and it's set on the default!!

WylieBulldog92
01-19-2009, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
kep is the "Penn State" of posters....:D
I get it!!!!!!
:P good analogy :D