Jason Garrett

Trashman
01-17-2009, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
Jason Garrett

I'll take him, as long as Jerry dosen't become the AD.:D

JR2004
01-17-2009, 10:10 PM
Shipley is the better fit of the two...While I'm sure this would be a dream job for Glen Jones, Shipley would be the better fit and would do better in both the short and long-term.

WTF-82
01-17-2009, 10:16 PM
If Shipley was to get the job how interesting when they play Graham with McCoy the leader there. UT players dads getting after it x' and o's vs each other while there sons are together
playing for the horns. Got to love College Football and HIgh School ball this is what makes it so much fun.

GetRDoneStangs
01-17-2009, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by ***-82
If Shipley was to get the job how interesting when they play Graham with McCoy the leader there. UT players dads getting after it x' and o's vs each other while there sons are together
playing for the horns. Got to love College Football and HIgh School ball this is what makes it so much fun.

What do you mean Graham????

Won't he be coaching at Sweetwater next year!!:D :D

:thinking: :thinking:

Just going on what I heard ......

westcoast54
01-17-2009, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by ***-82

I do believe McCoy and Shipley played at ACU together.

GreenMonster
01-17-2009, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by westcoast54
I do believe McCoy and Shipley played at ACU together. That would be correct